Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello everyone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Hello, I'm 22 years old, and new to Wizard 101. I'm having a hard time finding anyone my own age to play and converse with. I've been pretty quiet not knowing the ages of everyone around me. My characters name is Llewella Greeneyes, hit me up if you see me.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Lovelyse wrote:
Hello, I'm 22 years old, and new to Wizard 101. I'm having a hard time finding anyone my own age to play and converse with. I've been pretty quiet not knowing the ages of everyone around me. My characters name is Llewella Greeneyes, hit me up if you see me.

HI. Im not your age but I like talking with people in the game.

Maybe we could meet sometime? Maybe next to the giant unicorn statue in unicorn way on the pixie server?

Please let me know.
If you want to, please tell me a time and day that is convenient for you, and I'll see if I can make it.

Destiny Dragoncoin level 44 Balance/Ice

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Next to a wizard's title (just below their name) is a symbol. A crossed out symbol is 12 or under, a bubble is open chat, and no symbol is adult chat....just look for adult chat and you should narrow those you are looking for.