Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas and changes give me other ideas !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
i was thinking through my thoughts, and i was watching my brother playing a certain video game.. when i realized... WHY NOT?

HERE IT IS:

so do you know how you can get health? well i was thinking... you know? how about making a clothing that restores X% of health and/or mana each time a round starts (card choosing stage). the idea came when i was watching my brother playing a video came, and he has an item that restores a certain amount of health every turn.

another idea was the following. a MEGA pip. it counts as 2 pips for your main school, and 2 pips for your secondary and third schools.

when you come out with celestia, you are raising the lvl to 60 right? so why not make another card missin at like vl 56 or something like that?

we only have one mark, and it sorta bothers me (and so many people in this game) why not do someting about it? see, i was thinking, ahving a mark-book!!! basically when you placea mark it will save it in your markbook. basically once you get a mark it never goes away. you can have like up to lets say 100 or 50 marks, and you can delete marks from your book. you can do "preview mark" which will show you a picture of the exact location of the mark, like lets say its in the basilica it will show a picture of the mark in the basilica in the spot. if thats too complicated, just make it show where on the map it is.

now that i got that over with, i hope i'm not boring anyone yet... but in the filtered chat, how come you can say one, but not once? thats something you should think about.

i have taken some time and consideration to figure this one out.... if level 50 is a grandmaster... what will 60 be?

ok this is getting sorta long... but another thing... can you make room for just one more character? because you can make a character for every school but ONE! and its annoying cause i want to grand every school without deleteing one.

something really annoying bothers me. in the bazaar it shows you can sell something not for auction, but you cant sell it, and lets say its malistaires storm robe.... it sells for 17000!!!! so i was doing math with all my stuff i couldnt sell in the bazaar i would take to a reg store and sell them, and i got that i would have 60000 gold! i got so excited so i could buy a mount! so i went to the regular store and...... MALISTAIRES ROBE WAS ONLY FOR 1700 GOLD!!!!!!! that is so unfair! instead of getting 32000 gold like i calculated, i ended up getting 7000!!! change that please.

if anyone has had the same problems as me, PLEASE post them. if you have anything similar you want to say, be my guest! as long as i know more to look out for!

LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD WHILE TALKING! DONT LET ANYTHING TAKE YOU DOWN!