Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should wizards have to buy their own food?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I have discussed and talked about this idea, and I think that adding a "food- court" would help build the responsibility throughout the wizard101 communnity for not only working for things, but also taking care of others.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
15124 wrote:
I have discussed and talked about this idea, and I think that adding a "food- court" would help build the responsibility throughout the wizard101 communnity for not only working for things, but also taking care of others.

ooh yea i like that idea where could the food court be

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
This is a great idea!! The "food-court" should be in the Shopping District or maybe The Commons. But would you have to pay for the food or not

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
15124 wrote:

Ya I completley agree with you. Us wizards need energy food. The only food we have is our potions which is sort of like a drink maybe ....

Ya but other than that I agree with you because we are constantly busy which is understandable that we need some type of food source. I mean quest after quest would make me hungry and thirsty.... Hope this helps kingsisle's ideas.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
15124 wrote:

It would have to be only when your online, otherwise you know what would happen. But it's a good idea.

Historian
May 15, 2009
this has some great potential
like we could have it set up in the shopping district
where we can purchase food and it would be in a new section u could select a food and eat it from menu and it would restore HP or MP depending on what u eat like umm....

i dunno XD

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Make Wizard101 real, like a magical human. Feed yourself, pets, friends and make food with crafting. You know the library, make something like that the shopping district. Make Wizard101 REAL, defeat monsters and get food, quests give you food. I am from the ThunderWalker clan, over 30 members, no lie, and this is my suggestion. 8)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
nah, i think that it would be a huge waste of time. KI should focus on other things that are more important than a "food court" like grizzleheim houses and stuff that MOST people want

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
gr8 idea! also potions are expensive and mini games take forever so how about crafting potions? using furniture, and jobs for short on cash moments?

Defender
May 29, 2009
Alright, you want the truth? W101 is an RPG game, that stands for role-playing. It has a plot and you have to solve it. On neopets, they have MINI plots, which would really take a few minutes to solve multiple parts of a storyline and gives you enough time to also feed your pets. All the MMo's are RPG's, and you'll notice that none of your characters eat anything.
About the potions and crafting food, KI just wanted you to have 3 potions and you should accept that. Crafting food would also waste you're slots, time, and gold.
Plus if there was a food court you would ALSO have to waste your money on food when you're saving up on a staff. Plus if you're going to lose health and mana, if you were in a heated battle with like Zaranthax and you have five health, but you're about to use dryad, suddenly you're wizard gets hungry you are either pulled out of battle or they are dead forever start a new character. It wouldn't be fair if they were dead forever because that might've been their last subscription day and places like unicorn way and triton avenue might waste it. Plus if you were in a situation like Zaranthax, only in like Katz lab, if you were beating smogger for extra credit, but you skipped katzenstein, and you got hungry at low health, you would have to do that ALL again, plus get the badge.
Besides, like some people said, we have more IMPORTANT things need to be added. Mounts to speed up travel, Grizzelheim to keep people going, Celestia+the level cap for more excitement, the advanced pets to make you say, that is MY awesome pet, and other things.
Also for advanced pets, they can be fed, but they don't NEED to be. It's just xp and stats. If wizards don't need to be fed, why bother?
Plus for xp, pets dont have quests; we do. And stats is what clothing are for.
Sorry if I was hurtful, but it's only common sense. :?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I seriously do not think you should have to buy your own food in Wizard 101. Doing your quests are hard enough, but having to do them while watching how hungry you are? That would fill up my schedule to the bursting point.
If there is going to be a "food court" then they should at least have one in every 'commons' of the realms. Then if you have to eat in a hurry you can just teleport there, and it's less of a hassle.
Another reason why it would book us is that if you get hungrier even if you're offline, you would HAVE to get on every now and again.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Yorkat562 wrote:
I seriously do not think you should have to buy your own food in Wizard 101. Doing your quests are hard enough, but having to do them while watching how hungry you are? That would fill up my schedule to the bursting point.
If there is going to be a "food court" then they should at least have one in every 'commons' of the realms. Then if you have to eat in a hurry you can just teleport there, and it's less of a hassle.
Another reason why it would book us is that if you get hungrier even if you're offline, you would HAVE to get on every now and again.

Well, I think the food thing is a GREAT idea. And about the schedule filling up thing, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE TO DO!! I'm the kind of person who wants to do something other than questing every once in a while and spends some time (out of sheer boredom) teleporting to all my friends to ask them random questions about pie.