Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who is the coolest looking boss?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
recently i've finished with Krokotopia, and I must say if I had to vote for the coolest boss in a world Krokopatra would get mine in this one. she's so pretty, which could be because she's solid purple, but anyway. me and some of my friends were wondering how cool it would be to have her as a pet! I'd love to have her as one, or even have a card for her (wouldn't use it though xD)
for wizard city i'd have to say my favorite boss is nightshade, not because he drops cool stuff, but because the man (thing?) looks awesome.
I haven't really been in marleybone long enough to pick a boss from there, but i will say that in my time there, the court itself looks awesome. I love how they got the idea from a real city as well.
but back to bosses (i tend to get off subject easily)
who would you guys say is the coolest boss?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Wizard City? Lady blackhope (the new and improved)! I LOVE the corpse bride and she looks very similar.

Krok? The mintour (never pay attention to the spelling of it) guy in the center of Entrance to the blahblahblah placey.

Marleybone? Meowairty! He's so strange-looking!

Mooshu? Jade oni!!

Dragonspyre? Malistaire! He may have tried to steal the krokonomicon and destroy the spiral, but if you think of it, what other boss could do that? (besides ambrose, but he's too lazy to even get up) You know that counts! Face it, he's freaking awesome!

Grizzleheim? Jotun! He is terrible, but deserves the title of "awesome boss" for that !

Favorite boss all-together? MEE!! I'm so awesome and I like TOTALLY should be made a boss! Come on, you know I rock! (jk)

(jk for saying jk, its true)

Delver
May 31, 2009
so are you asking for the coolest looking, the funnest to fight, or baddest bosses?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Hmm, that's a tough one.

If I had to choose one, it'd be Lothin Doombringer, the soul servant/undead wizard boss in the Crypt (The GH gauntlet). He looks cool to me, and is unique as being inspired after a DragonSpyre enemy (and also a boss too), that he'd be in GrizzleHeim, so nice job KingsIsle.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
kitarahughes wrote:
recently i've finished with Krokotopia, and I must say if I had to vote for the coolest boss in a world Krokopatra would get mine in this one. she's so pretty, which could be because she's solid purple, but anyway. me and some of my friends were wondering how cool it would be to have her as a pet! I'd love to have her as one, or even have a card for her (wouldn't use it though xD)
for wizard city i'd have to say my favorite boss is nightshade, not because he drops cool stuff, but because the man (thing?) looks awesome.
I haven't really been in marleybone long enough to pick a boss from there, but i will say that in my time there, the court itself looks awesome. I love how they got the idea from a real city as well.
IMO

WC: nightshade

KT: Grummish Greataxe

MB: Dr. Von Katzenstein

MS: Death not jade oni

DS: So many Kewl ones but i chose oran grimcaster

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Krokenkahmen is beast..literally hes a giant super tough krokodile but he is the best..(in krokotopia)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
WC- Foulgaze hes the only red ghost in WC
KT-Krokenkahmen cuz hes cool and u can even get a krok pet that looks just like him
GH-umm the uh goast bear that you have to make your father (dont know his name)
MS-havnt gotten that far
MB havnt gotten that far
DS havnt gotten that far

as you can tell i dont make much exp in other worlds lol

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Mugsey i really like the look of him and the fact that he is one of those cat ones ;)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
starwarsguy765 wrote:
WC- Foulgaze hes the only red ghost in WC
KT-Krokenkahmen cuz hes cool and u can even get a krok pet that looks just like him
GH-umm the uh goast bear that you have to make your father (dont know his name)
MS-havnt gotten that far
MB havnt gotten that far
DS havnt gotten that far

as you can tell i dont make much exp in other worlds lol
ive gotten farther now so i can say the other bosses

MB-Pops Oleary
MS-warlord katsumori/war oni
DS-of course...Malistaire

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
LOL Krokopatra is the coolest looking boss, also the most fun to fight, but her voice is weird for a crocodile. :-P

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
kitarahughes wrote:

I know Krokopatra is SO pretty

P.S. Krokenkahmen: is red because he was in the pyramid for so long
Krokhotep: is blue because he became a servant to the sphinx
Krokopatra: no idea how