Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funniest pvp moments

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I was wondering if anyone had some funny pvp moments to share? (Sense it seems like now some are litterally trying to go through their computer and poke the oppenent with a fork)

My 2 funniest where
A. Me and my friend pvp (myth and death) against a storm and ice, this is 22-29 battle. the storm opponent saves up a long time for tempest, i sensed it so i used a beguile i bought in the bazaar (i was the death) on the storm, same turn she uses tempest but it hits her team mate leaving her with only 150/- health, me and my friend still laugh about this

B. 1v1 My myth lvl 5 vs a balance lvl 1. I had a minion out, she kept trying to bolt me, she does, i die, but my minion finishes her off in same round, i loss 13 points and she losses 17. Let's just say she got REALLY mad. I was laughing so hard thinking that is what she got for only using bolt.

anyone got some good pvp memories?

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
Well, i was battling that life/storm wizard girl in 1v1. she was obviously a higher level than me. at first i thought i was gonna lose the match. Because all she was doing, was putting spirit armors to protect herself. but i kept breaking with sun bird as soon as she put them. but she also hit me hard with somestorm spell. but, at one point i sensed that she was saving up pips to use a big storm spell. so i took advantage of the situation by healing my self and then i killed her helephant.
she made two mistakes that led her to her to lose the game.
1st, i am a fire wizard, but she never put fire shield to protect her.
2nd, obsessed by the idea of winning, she kept on attacking me and never healed herself.
in the end i beat her, but the funny part is that she was gonna use wild bolt the next turn (i would've been dead!)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Mine usually consist of me using my unorthodox strat, having them call me noob, me winning, and then returning it back upon them tenfold until they cry and port out of the arena. Then I send them a private message and heckle them a bit more.

No specific examples, just how things go on occasion, especially up in warlord levels.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I have one.

This was before the DS & GH arenas came out.

It was a 4v4 match in the KT arena (one of my favorites). the person in the 4th position on my team somehow didn't get to participate in the match, but got to walk around the duel area ( the center platform), so technically it was a 3v4 match.

I had my fire elemental minion "flash" out (now keep in mind, we went second, this was practice, and I was a corporal at the time on my grand fire), and later during the match, one of the opponents took him out.

Now you would think that it would go back to a 3v4 match right, WRONG!

On the same turn, the life wizard on our team used unicorn and not only healed us, but restored flashes health so he could fight again (only the bottom part of his body was under his duel circle, so a little of the flame under him, his head and hands were visible).

Anyway, after that, surprisingly none of them attacked him again, which is what I wasn't expecting to happen. So even though we were at a little of a disadvantage, we still pulled out a win. Thank you my teammates.

That's one of my most enjoyed and funny moments in pvp, and now I try to teach that trick to some of my friends who don't know it.

I haven't been able to get that situation again in other pvp matches, but who knows, maybe someday I will.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Oh boy was I good! Ok, me and a storm friend were doing a pratice match (just for fun) and we ended up getting a lvl44 life and a lvl50 balance. At first we laughed, they were SO going to lose. We were completely ignoring the fact the balance dude had full commander gear, was a warlord, and was an adult. So then it got kind of tricky. Having only about 1900 life, my partner dies. They each can heal, have healing boosts already on them, and SEEM to be winning. I heal my partner, I completely go into my own world, and then at the next turn he dies with a judgement and I am pip-less. At about the next turn, I kill the life girl, and its a 1v1 between me and the warlord.

Then my partner probably got DCed because he vanished. Oh Great! Now I'm really gonna lose! They could turn into two people with one heal (minus my death charm on him) at any time, but he seemed to have other things on his mind. Various times he messes my judgement, he is at about 1,200. Then heals himself little with helping hands.Then he gets me with a loaded judgement and I'm for sure going to die (noticing the feint on me). I survive with 300 because of my balance resist, thanks to my GM gear. I get him next, he has like 30 life. He is pip-less and cant heal, I get him with a 1 pip judgement, and I WIN!!! It cracked me up so much, he thought he had a win there!!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
possumman14 wrote:
Mine usually consist of me using my unorthodox strat, having them call me noob, me winning, and then returning it back upon them tenfold until they cry and port out of the arena. Then I send them a private message and heckle them a bit more.

No specific examples, just how things go on occasion, especially up in warlord levels.

I love how people call you noob (even though they have no idea what it means, annoying NEW person notlow level) and then you beat them. Or that they get so mad and insult you when it's just a game, you get tickets wether you win or lose anyways

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I have one.

This was before the DS & GH arenas came out.

It was a 4v4 match in the KT arena (one of my favorites). the person in the 4th position on my team somehow didn't get to participate in the match, but got to walk around the duel area ( the center platform), so technically it was a 3v4 match.

I had my fire elemental minion "flash" out (now keep in mind, we went second, this was practice, and I was a corporal at the time on my grand fire), and later during the match, one of the opponents took him out.

Now you would think that it would go back to a 3v4 match right, WRONG!

On the same turn, the life wizard on our team used unicorn and not only healed us, but restored flashes health so he could fight again (only the bottom part of his body was under his duel circle, so a little of the flame under him, his head and hands were visible).

Anyway, after that, surprisingly none of them attacked him again, which is what I wasn't expecting to happen. So even though we were at a little of a disadvantage, we still pulled out a win. Thank you my teammates.

That's one of my most enjoyed and funny moments in pvp, and now I try to teach that trick to some of my friends who don't know it.

I haven't been able to get that situation again in other pvp matches, but who knows, maybe someday I will.

LOL i love doing that! i did a 1v1 with my life against a gm storm they use storm lord, kills my minion but i summon another on same turn. AND HE FLEES! he probably would have won if he didnt

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
one day i seen a old friend in krock and she had made her a new balance like lvl 25 or something and i said wow lets go to the arena i told her i would get my ice(lvl 29) and that i am really good and she said dude ice is weak and is no good i have to say i have been a noob like that and put down ice wizards and i was wrong so anyways she didnt stop being mean and she was on a grandmaster storm so i ask her to 1v1 with her storm and my ice and she said yes so we went to the arena i ask her is she wanted to get her arena gear on and she made more fun of me silly silly and she says i needs 5 earthquakes that hit at 355 for crafting for crafting if she beat me i had to get them for her and if i beat her she would get what ever cards i wanted i said deal me knowing it take 10 000 gold and a year at bazaar or a good myth friend to craft them and i dont have a crafting myth friend but i had a lot on the line so we started fighting and and i turned into a little pox on her with 3 shields on at all times for storm i seen many 0 hits i told her i may not win but it will not be easy for you to the fight lasted a kinda long time and after so long she says to me i for got to put reshuffle in and i have low cards rofl right then i seen the light i had really beat her in a way and when i was over i told her i wanted 5 bladestorms and after a little time my friend ported to me and said trade she had my cards

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
I got one i was in a rank match and then i am somehow not in the fight hmmmmm sounds familiar well anyways my friend who was only like what lvl 3 and they where going on about this is to easy they got cocky and guess what? did not watch life and ... they are dead lol!

Blaze Titan Breaker lvl 31 theurgist

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
My favorite thing to do is 4v4 with a bunch of people who don't talk on the opposing team. I might have a bit of a reputation after fighting the same person quite a few times. Let's just say, I love laughing.

So, most people (espicially warlords) are VERY serious about pvp. So when I'm in one of those really quiet matches, I remain quiet until I get enough pips to cast a spell. When I cast a storm lord, everytime it hits (strikes down with lightnight bolt) I shout "MOO" and everyone on my team starts cracking up.

I have a jolly good time during pvp! I hope others can find my joy, too!

Jennifer Angleweaver
Rachel Rainhaven
Master of Storm and Ice

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
OH OH ZORO HAS ONE! ZORO HAS ONE! ok get this

i was watching a match and it was a 4v4. there was only a guy and a girl left, all the other teammates were defeated. the guy was balance and the girl was fire (guessing). Anyway, the guy starts going on about "HAHA i had this won from the start!" and "Now i am about to use judgement!" also "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE!" really annoying stuff like that. and after about 2 minutes he says "DIE HAHAHA!" all sweet and happy and full of hope......NOT! so he FIZZLES his judgement which would have taken her out BIG TIME! and she says "well that was lucky." and finishes him that same turn with pheonix . he moved first by the way. Then he said he reported her like 50 times for using game hacks :?

Historian
May 15, 2009
and we are back to PVP funniest moments.

yesterday while in a 3v3 match we got placed against a REALLY cocky level 50 death player who kept taunting about how we were gonna lose big time
first turn i pulled death shield after he place a feint on me ( we went second)
he called me a bench and i laughed
next turn i casted wild bolt
( i was on my storm) amazingly it hit and it cut off half his life and my team mate finished him off with a Helephant
the dude kept swearing at us and i just laughed at the end right after we beat him silent team mates ( fire and ice)
he called us cheating bench as noobs and i said
" and the little pig went we we we all the way home"
my team mates started cracking up like crazy as the dude ported out

the next match same team again this time the dude was just cursing at us saying we were cheating noobs and that we were gonna lose now
well we beat him again and i said
" you want some epic with that fail?"
again i killed my team mates as they died with laughter and he ported out
but he PMed me saying i hate you ya little bench
so i reported him but it was still funny the funniest day of pvp i have till i went 1v1 with this guy
( AMAZINGLY i didnt remember him till he started cursing saying" ugh its the cheat err again")
and i was like
" OH HI!"
he said
"your gonna die now you are on 1v1 noob"
about 9 turns later i killed him with triton after my signature cry as he summon him
GO MR BUBBLES!

he swore at me but i just said
"and Moo to you too" then i put him on ignore and went on y merry way for that day

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Just last night I was on my Ice noob - level 13, a captain, doing 1v1.
I was fighting a level 26 death warlord. It was apparent right from the start that she was using nothing but bolts. Good thing I had loads of storm shields :D
She managed to land 2 bolts (not in a row of course) but both times I had storm shields up. She just kept on fizzling and I just kept on hitting her, lol.
So after I had defeated her, she said "gg" and I said "yes, gg, I just love taking out bolt noobs" she wasn't too happy about that. :P

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Just last night I was on my Ice noob - level 13, a captain, doing 1v1.
I was fighting a level 26 death warlord. It was apparent right from the start that she was using nothing but bolts. Good thing I had loads of storm shields :D
She managed to land 2 bolts (not in a row of course) but both times I had storm shields up. She just kept on fizzling and I just kept on hitting her, lol.
So after I had defeated her, she said "gg" and I said "yes, gg, I just love taking out bolt noobs" she wasn't too happy about that. :P
LOL! I did that once, i was on my lvl 5 ice or myth i forget, anyways the person kept on trying to bolt. they hit once only. i finished them of. they said gg. i said "People who only try to bolt dont get to say gg." and they got so mad lol

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
once i was with myth and i am myth and we were using the exact same
moves if i sumonned a minion he would it was ridiculas :D :-) :) :D :-) :)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I got reported for "Cheating in pvp" for making attacks hurt less. Lol i said cloths give resistance. He kept saying "nah uh cheater. Dang kid"
Then ported me called me gah, said i was full of crop and lies. So finally i reported him for foul language and he kept calling me a kid even though I am not. I was laughing to myself saying "Someone needs to get him a sore losser stamp on his forehead!" it was so funny. Funny part is that he said he had warlords on his old account. but it got banned for foul language. Anyways i thought it was roflmbo.

Have fun pvping~

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I have a couple. This one really made me laugh, I get asked from time to time help people level, (lots of friends with duel noobs, etc), so I agree and he brings friends. So it ends up me verses four grands, all privates (I held out about 25 minutes after they killed my team, two storms and two death, pretty good imo) One of the death wizards had serious issues, insisted on calling me noob and such, and like the stereotypical warlord, that annoyed me. Mostly just ignored him until he challenged me to 1v1, which I couldn't deny. He got beat very badly, called me a cheater, and said that he could beat me and any of my friends.
He got beat by, balance, ice, death (me and another friend), storm, life, and myth, and called all of us noobs and cheaters, then removed.

One thing that's fun to do in pvp is beguile the life wizards right before they rebirth, or the storm right before storm lord fully bladed. They get mad everytime.

~Scarlet StormEyes, Grandmaster Necromancer

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ronnieroo wrote:
I have a couple. This one really made me laugh, I get asked from time to time help people level, (lots of friends with duel noobs, etc), so I agree and he brings friends. So it ends up me verses four grands, all privates (I held out about 25 minutes after they killed my team, two storms and two death, pretty good imo) One of the death wizards had serious issues, insisted on calling me noob and such, and like the stereotypical warlord, that annoyed me. Mostly just ignored him until he challenged me to 1v1, which I couldn't deny. He got beat very badly, called me a cheater, and said that he could beat me and any of my friends.
He got beat by, balance, ice, death (me and another friend), storm, life, and myth, and called all of us noobs and cheaters, then removed.

One thing that's fun to do in pvp is beguile the life wizards right before they rebirth, or the storm right before storm lord fully bladed. They get mad everytime.

Wow that was funny. And yeah it is funny to beguile someone right before they use a grand card, except when it's used against your team. Lol. It happened to me in a 4v4 once. In 1 battle we were beguiled to. Rebirth against, Dragon against, Ice giant against, and storm lord against. Talk about pain, ouch xD

Historian
May 15, 2009
ronnieroo wrote:

I have never seen anyone try that i will DEFINITELY try that out with my death grand XD

Ok ok my story time
Today while in pvp i was on my death grand just having fun hanging out with friends when this INSANELY cocky level 30 myth&life student was taunting these lower levels about how low level they were and should get out because noobs dont belong there
i got mad and challenged him to a match we went to the arena
first turn i got 2 power pips i cast death blade
he casts myth blade
2nd turn i get reg pip i cast pirate on him hitting 1452 ( i got major attack bonus with death)
he cast myth shield
3rd turn i got a power pip i pass
he passes
4th turn i cast doom and gloom
he casts cyclops minion
5th turn i cast death blade
he casts myth field spell time of legend, cyclops passes
6th turn ( by this point has has like 3 power pips)
i cast beguile he casts humongofrog and kills his own minion
he wasted the pips and is down to a single gold pip and 1 reg pip
he calls me a noob i ignore him
7th turn i cast feint
he passes
8th turn i get power pip i cast a myth&life shield spell card
he casts cyclops and damage is absorbed by shield
9th turn i cast wraith and KO him
he starts cursing me out but i just put him on ignore nad leave the arena that has like 20 level 2-15 spectators

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Oh, I have a good one. I'm sure everyone can relate to this.

So I come in on my level 42 death, in fire elf form. My opponent is a grandmaster storm that is also in fire elf form.

Right off the bat he says "Hey can you let me win", then a moment later he says "Oh nevermind you won't have to let me lol lol lol"

The rest of the match he throws tritons through full storm shields, or he will use one without any trap or blade, and every time he hits me he says "lol lol lol I will win"

I would always tell him not to be so confident, as this is anyone's match, and he would say "LOL" a few more times and tell me to give up.

So after I shield a few times and he gets mad,this happens:

Him:Lol LOL lol LOL LOL, you can't win, just quit
Me::No offense, but you are kinda annoying
Him:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
Me:Oh nothing. LOL LOL LOL LOL GG

one wraith later, I get reported for winning. I still laugh about that guy today

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
First part of funny moment. Both use the same absorb spell on each other
Then both heal. Completely nullifying all damage we did to each other.

Another time, I entered a match WITHOUT A DECK...

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I had something funny happen to me the other day.

Fighting a balance and after he starts losing, he says "ugh, ok I'm just gonna discard and let you win".

I half believe him so I pass the first round, and then heal on the second. He reponds with "dude, I'm discarding, next round I'm out".

This felt weird to me so I decided to hit tower shield. As I suspected he was lying as on his turn he said "APRIL FOOL's!" and used judge on me. Guess he had hoped I would pass instead of shielding, as I survived.

I then sighed and hit him with wild bolt, killing him. His reponse was "dude sweet can I have some wild bolts!?"

No you may not.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
soldja wrote:

Fighting a balance and after he starts losing, he says "ugh, ok I'm just gonna discard and let you win".

I half believe him so I pass the first round, and then heal on the second. He reponds with "dude, I'm discarding, next round I'm out".

This felt weird to me so I decided to hit tower shield. As I suspected he was lying as on his turn he said "APRIL FOOL's!" and used judge on me. Guess he had hoped I would pass instead of shielding, as I survived.

I then sighed and hit him with wild bolt, killing him. His reponse was "dude sweet can I have some wild bolts!?"

No you may not.
Dont you hate people like that? having to try and trick you cause they are poor strategists. Glad you didnt give him any

Historian
May 15, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
soldja wrote:

No you may not.
Dont you hate people like that? having to try and trick you cause they are poor strategists. Glad you didnt give him any

be happy enchanted cards r being cut out of trades

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
one time i was battling this storm wizard he was contstantly telling me that he was going to win and i'm just thinking be quite so he keeps passing trying to get pips while i attack him then he is like "YOU LOSE NOW" and then his spell fizzles i'm like "lol fail" and then next turn i take him out with a vampire spell.