Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funniest pvp moments

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think my funniest pvp match though happened a very long time ago, perhaps a year ago. It was a mid level (level 20 players, lol) verses a high level all grand master team game, where one of the mid level players fled immediately.

So here I am a life wizard level around 26, stuck with two other players about my same level, and none of us ever attacked cause there was no use to attacking at all. We simply cast shields and healing and what we could simply too survive and mess up any increased damage attempts the grandmasters were trying to place against us. The grandmasters were over confident (to be fair, we had no confidence ourselves), and they were also the greedy type of grandmasters, the ones that liked to discard everything and build up for huge attack hits, typically one vs one hits as well. After much time began to pass and we found ourselves still alive, we began to laugh at the four grandmasters for not being able to kill us. Then the funniest thing happened, their cards ran out and began running out on them. It was like, okay, our turn, we have all our attack cards left, lol. You have never seen more embarrassed grandmasters than these were, halfway or so through and three characters half their levels, not only laughed at their inability to kill but went on an onslaught spree with lightning bats, storm sharks, and the like that killed four grandmasters very slowly.

-------------------

although not quite as good, I also played an all mid-level life team against an all grand master death team and our life team completely owned the death team, that is the moment I ceased to ever take death school seriously as a life school player

Survivor
May 02, 2009
One time i was in a 3v3 match in my death i had 37 health left and the other team had a fire person and he wasjust about to kill me the next round so i used beguile and he killed his team mates cause it was a strong fire dragon he got so mad he reported me for being a beguile noob :? and we won since he fled from being mad when next round he satyred me by accindent

Explorer
May 12, 2009
This was a while ago on the test realm, so i dont really remember it. It was me a lvl 30 something fire character vs a lvl 40 something fire. The match before we were on different teams, and we lost. So i challenged her and she WAS REALLY cocky, but i ended up beating her with a phoenix the she challenged me again and i won again. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES

Christo FireHeart lvl 48 master of fire

And btw i never have met one, but I already hate people that report others cuz the accidentally fizzle and get killed. PLZ STOP DOING THAT JUST CUZ YOU LOST TO A LOWER LVL ITS JUST PVP! bye lol

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
ok i got a good one,

ok so i was on my level 30 balance [38 now ] and meh level 30 life friend, we vs a level 40 life and a level 45 fire, i was like, WE TOTALLY DEAD and the enemies, YOU TOTALLY DEAD but for some reason my friend believed in us :-o during the match the fire went afk and eventually it made him flee, the enemy life girl still had confidence, the battle went on for ages, she healing, but eventually, we destroyed her ;)

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Mattcactus wrote:
ok i got a good one,

ok so i was on my level 30 balance [38 now ] and meh level 30 life, we vs a level 40 life and a level 45 fire, i was like, WE TOTALLY DEAD and the enemies, YOU TOTALLY DEAD but for some reason my friend believed in us :-o during the match the fire went afk and eventually it made him flee, the enemy life girl still had confidence, the battle went on for ages, she healing, but eventually, we destroyed her ;)
i have another one! i just came from the arena on my level 38 storm, i fought a level 42 ice wizard, he used TONS of treasure cards but almost no ice spells! only ice attack he did was colossus, and that was when i tricked him to use it [ i had ice shield!] and said i wouldnt attack [not true] so right after he colossus, TRITON! bam he dead, if your that person and you reading this, USE ICE SPELLS

p.s. he kept bragging about him knowing hydra since balance is secondary, did he cast hydra? no

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Okay here's mine when i was a coporal i used to use judgement he told me he was scared and put a bunch of tower shields he outsmarted me then i went to do another 1v1 and i dueled him again he won. again i was paired up agasinst him i started singing."Again, and again and again and again. when i lost i said its too quiet in here i wanna disapear. Taylor swift Corporal :P Level 28

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I think i may have one, i am a grandmaster storm and in my long time of playing i have met many bolters at the time i was only lvl 29 and i had to fight a lvl 47 storm i was thinking i cant do this.(he was basically a stronger version of me) So as soon as we start he says wow you're such a huge noob this is the easiest fight i had all day and i was thinking you are probabley right. Then he uses a spell and fizzles. He used another spell and fizzles i thought it was just bad luck. When he does it again and fizzles i realize its bolt so i use a minion. he goes after the minion. (which i had thought he would) so i use a sprite and bring him back and then instead of my minion or nothing i see a tornado of water. Then what happens is he starts shielding me. My opponent attack my minion and tries to kill him. BUT instead of dying he just sits there and continues to shield me. my opponent got so mad he wouldn't quit attacking the minion so i saved up pips and he didnt have any shields and i hade spent time using traps and blades then, i tempest and kill him he says your just lucky your minion didnt die noob and then ports away i sent him a message and said "got that right brotha."

Kevin Gianthammer lvl 50 storm, 39 balance

Survivor
May 28, 2009
ok me and my friend were havin a 2v2 and this dude saved up his pips took my lvl 50 life out and then he used a triton on my lvl 50 friend and he had 1 life left eventualy he was wiped out

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Danman998 wrote:
ok me and my friend were havin a 2v2 and this dude saved up his pips took my lvl 50 life out and then he used a triton on my lvl 50 friend and he had 1 life left eventualy he was wiped out
how is that funny

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
One of my funniest moments are that i was a level 18 (life) and i was fighting against a level 42 (storm). I thought to myself, surely i'm gonna lose so i just kept spamming shields, leprechaun, and fairy. She never healed and just kept using storm shark and bolts. After about 10 minutes of constantly attacking each other, i guess she suddenly realized her health was low. She was then cursing because she discarded all her healing cards. I beat her. :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ya i have a funny one

ok so it was me and a levl1 i am lvl 50 so we were fighting and then this kid starts using tons of blades from treasure cards he said he bought some kid a overlord set so he got all those treasure cards anyway on the 8 or 9 blade he started using wards on me after like 9 or 10 he pulled out a treasure card of a wild bolt and it did over 1000000 1 million i have seen those get up to 14 15 million and dang i lost to a level 1 i was going to judgement but i kept fizzling
There hasnt been a recorded record of over 1 million

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I started pvping with my lvl 35 myth, out of 8 matches I got the same balance 3 times in a row. The who was going first kept alternating, me then him then me. Basiclly whoever went first won, 2 of the times he said "I am not going to judge." Yeah ... right ... anyways he only won cause I couldnt find my shields ( dont you hate that and when people lie?) Anyways that day I got reported 5 times for winning, each time i was called a noob even when i was higher then them lol. Don't you hate sore losers? And sore winners of course

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Ok, so heres a good one. It was a 3v3. Me a grandmaster storm and two legit noobs against a grandmaster death and two magus. So about 5 minutes in i cast my first storm lord only problem is was that i went second and the death seing my pips cast beguile on me. So my teamates died and i was pipless. A little while later in the duel i get one of my teammates healed and cast stormlord again. Of course i get beguiled again and my teamate dies again. Anyway i lost. LOL

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i got one

Me and my friends ( death storm and balance) were battleing against 4 other people in a ranked match and somehow it came down to me and a GM death, then i said "why dont you just use sacrifice and get this over with".
Then he said "no way i'm not taking the easy way out". Turns out that was his mistake.
After three rounds of passing, lots of traps and blades and a wildfire, i used heck hound and he had like 800 health left and it killed him over two rounds.
After we won i added him and we still fight eack other, and i still win

Jasmine icecrafter lvl50 pyromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
i got a new personal fav funny story i had
k this was just yesterday too lol
i was in 1v1 ranked PvP against another grand storm.
the dude got rid of his boosts in resistance to storm to bolster his damage and critical boosts for it
so anyways
i had cut his health about to 1300
when he pulled a satyr and i cast feint of him
next turn he cast wild bolt and it was a critical, but my critical block stopped that and it only did about 4 damage
so i tried my luck ( dumb as this may sound)
and used wild bolt
not only did i score a critical it used 1000 damage
so u can imagine how i went hehehehe

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Lol! these r so funny! Ok so 4 me once I entered a pvp without a deck and I told my opponent and I said I was going to flee, well they believed me and didn't insult me and so they told me to flee and equipt my deck and then fight them when I had it on, I don't remem who won that though, but it funny to me, also u can not imagine how hard it is to fight a level 19 life wen u a level 19 life! It wuz crazy bcuz the 1v1 went on till we were out of cards! We had to let our minions fight it out but everytime one was about to kill the other it just healed! So then the battle went like this :

(Him) "ok u flee so we can get this ova with"

(Me) "no I don't want to flee! I won't be able to do another pvp for like five minutes you flee!"

(Him) "no you flee!"

(Me) "no u flee!"

(Him) "no u flee!"

(Me) "I am not fleeing! U flee!"

Lol! So eventualy I fled bcuz we had been in that match for like 45 minutes! Lol, now we r friends, and I will neva fight another life student on my life wiz! Haha well that all I hav to say.

Taylor Emeraldspear level 19 life

Amber Stormsong level 35 storm