Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Professor Grey Rose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I know you love the school of ice but can you PLZZZZZ!!!! come and be the Myth school professor instead of mean Cyrus Drake?!?!?! Your my favorite teacher but you don't teach my school! :-(
Let Mr. Ice heart Drake teach the coldest school!

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:
I know you love the school of ice but can you PLZZZZZ!!!! come and be the Myth school professor instead of mean Cyrus Drake?!?!?! Your my favorite teacher but you don't teach my school! :-(

WOW!

Did you ever think that maybe Mr. Drake is grumpy because students pick on him?

I mean really! He comes and gets a job teaching Myth, then the first time he punishes a bad student they start saying mean things about him and it lasts for years!

And now you have to attend school with a teacher who has no more patience for students. All because some former myth wiz was bad mouthing him!

Be nice and do what he tells you. Who knows? Maybe someday you'll be friends!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

P.S. Try being me some time! You have to sit in the blistering Krokotopia heat to learn Balance, and then you get frost bite learning Ice! Do you even know what happens when something hot is suddenly made cold? BOOM!

Anyway I hope you enjoy Myth even if you don't like the teacher. :D

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:

He's not mean. He's just weeding out the weak from the winners. Takes a strong character to wield such magic as he teaches. Prove yourself to him by learning your studies well, and he'll warm up to you soon enough.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I'm guessing your not myth. Also i agree with merecat although i'm not balance or ice i am myth.

Cyrus is a nice guy if you actually do his quests.

And he smiles in one of them :-o :?

He is a awesome teacher so i end it here saying that he belongs in the myth school and not cold ice.

Go cyrus!!!

(also if Greyrose became myth wouldnt she have to be dressed in darker blue and yellow )