Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Storm Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
If there is going to be 2 new spells for each class. i think storm should have a healing spell because i did reserch on some mythical movies and i saw a strike of lightning bring a person back to life. so i was thinking about a spell called strike heals 700 to target 4 pip spell like satyr but life is ment for healing storm not so 700 health 4 pips called strike or some other name and 58 spell is called Zues (Greek mythical God of 14)He gomes from the rainy clouds and stiked a whole bunch of chaotic presipitation like hail or lighting and strikes the oponent at 1,000 and stuns enemy 10 pips.So that is my thoughts are about the storm school. :D

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
First of all, who told you there was two new spells for each school? I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Also, a healing spell for storm would make it WAY overpowered. And, also, it Zeus, not Zues.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Zues is to much like storm lord I mean storm lord is practicly Zues just look at him!!!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I agree with both ThePieMaster and Umrag. However, there will have to be new spells since they're going increase the level cap to 60.

ThePieMaster said that Storm Lord is pretty much exactly like Zeus. I thought so as well, and Storm Lord is probably supposed to be like Zeus. I agree that storm should absolutely NOT HAVE ANY HEALING SPELLS! How is it fair that the school with the strongest (in damage) spells gets to heal? How? Ice doesn't have healing spells and it's spells do the least damage.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
i like the ideas, if that zeus spell was slightly different in appearance, so like maybe something like divine storm, i would totally love to have it. as for the healing spell, we dont really need one, i got to grandmaster just fine with out one, but then again, i would accept a small heal, like 500 health, just to even it out a little.
Overall, your ideas are great, better than those 2000 to all enemies and stun for 3 rounds thing for 10 pips, WAY more realistic. pat yourself on the back since these ideas get the Thundergem seal of approval

David Thundergem 50 storm

only, i WOULD like to see something else besides zeus but keep the same effect :D

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I think Storm needs a lower level (around lvl 28-30)AOE attack spell card, I know it has a card called (I think) 'Dark Wind' but that is a AOE Trap card. I'm not sure but I think Storm does have a higher lvl AOE card
around lvl 45 but not sure.

Talking about a healing card for Storm that would be sweet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic sorta...

Question; Why is there no Mana healing spell cards? OR a healing
spell card that heals BOTH Life & Mana?