Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New feature sneak peaks around the spiral

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
The sneak peeks of the pet system and the celestia world has risen. When I was at chelsea court near the places where the storm gearheads were jogging in circles I found a chest not an ordinary chest though. I opened the chest to see that I was in a minigame. Remember that KI said that they would have more minigames of pets in them? Well I think I found a sneak peak of a game. I forgot what the name was but in the gameplay here is how I would describe it. There was a egg at the left and I forgot what it is on the left. There were cards. When you click the card connected to the egg the card turns over to show a pipe. It is one of those games where you have to connect the egg to the I forgot what it is. You keep on turning cards and switching them so they would lead the right way. I finished the game and then I wondered if there are things like this in many more areas.
Post your sneak peak experience here! :)
Lucas Drakebloom level 29 ice student
Hero of Krokotopia
"Companionship is one of the greatest elements to survive"

Administrator
Young Wizard,
What you experienced is a Silver Chest that have been in the game for quite some time.
The mini game is called Shock a Lock and can be quite tricky if you don't read the instructions.

You can find these Silver Chests in many of the worlds.

I also want to take this opportunity to remind our young Wizards to be wary of rumors and speculation about the upcoming expansions.

Unless you see official news from us on our Ravenwood News page, please do not believe everything you read on forums and blogs.

Message boards posts with false claims will not be published, according to our Message Board Code of Conduct which can be reviewed here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

community@wizard101.com