Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling Club

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Looking to start a dueling club. anyone lvl 35+. meet fridays at 5:00 pacific time and Sundays at Noon (pacific time) on Sunbird Realm. unlimited number of people can join.

Daniel Stormstaff
Lvl 43 Diviner

PLEASE STATE NAME, LVL, AND RANK

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it's actually easier to win in pvp at low levels most of the time, especially with death and myth, and outlast people with life, due to low deck number

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
totally. but it should be for all levels, that way... well, ppl will get left out if not. besides, lower levels may suprise you (i beat a lvl33 as lvl28 with out judgement... yeah, im balance).

but this should SO be practice. that way ppl can spectate.

and we could have BETS on the outcome based on total pip count of treasure cards. like, "five pips say (enter name here) wins".

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
ok, all levels can join. practice matches can be optional. if you want to do a ranked match, you are welcome to.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
ok, all levels can join. practice matches can be optional. if you want to do a ranked match, you are welcome to.
umm i want to join but where do we meet? by the way i have the info you asked for name:finnigan willowraith lvl 48 rank private ice and myth