Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Minion Control

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I don't know if it is just me but my minion is an idiot at times. Aren't they suppose to be doing "our" bidding? Why don't we have two sets of spreads come up when we have a minion up and we can select ours and theirs. That would make more sense I think.

Defender
May 29, 2009

There's nothing that says the minion is suppose to do your bidding. It's a spell just like any other. It gives you a 2-1 advantage over your opponent. Being able to select what spells your minion could do would be overpowering. Most minions in this game are quite good -- you do need to learn what they're capable of doing and how to they can complement your style of play though.

LynnB126 wrote:
I don't know if it is just me but my minion is an idiot at times. Aren't they suppose to be doing "our" bidding? Why don't we have two sets of spreads come up when we have a minion up and we can select ours and theirs. That would make more sense I think.

Delver
May 31, 2009
i would love to pick my minions spells, but that is not how it works. pay attention to what your minion does when you call it here are some examples; myth had a 0pip minion (looks like a huanted minion) this minion attacks every turn with a 1 pip spell rotating between the different schools, the storm minion shields it self and cast taunt spells drawing attacks to itself instead of the player, life`s sprite constantly heals everyone and has been know to cast up to 4 pip spells in healing and attack so don`t be fooled. if you know how your minion behave you can make better choices on how you play. myth has to do this more than anyone else even death because in addition to the 0 pip minion they can summon 3 types of trolls, 4 types of cyclops, and a minatuar eachof which fights differently and cast different types of spells.

agian i would love to pick my minion`s spells but i cannot, maybe that could be something to add to PvP fights?