Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with leveling up!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Hi,at the moment my best wizard is called jessica skullbreeze,lvl.23 and im in grizzleheim but still finishing krokotopia,but-there are ALOT of quests im stuck on and nobody ever helps me so i want to no how to level up using easier quests(im on the volt of ice part at the minet.and need help BADLY) so cud someone help me with leveling up.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
One piece of advice DONT DO GRIZZLEHEIM!!!!!!!! It offers you little to 0 xp and will take you FOREVER if your trying to level up. Do kroktopia and just keep doing the worlds in order. Grizzleheim is a side world that isnt required

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jesspke wrote:
Hi,at the moment my best wizard is called jessica skullbreeze,lvl.23 and im in grizzleheim but still finishing krokotopia,but-there are ALOT of quests im stuck on and nobody ever helps me so i want to no how to level up using easier quests(im on the volt of ice part at the minet.and need help BADLY) so cud someone help me with leveling up.

Look for more mature players...their maturity will show by helping out others in their quests. A problem for those with menu chat is finding someone who can deal with such...I'd say look for an adult (adults are indicated below the character names...menu chat has the crossed circle, teens have a chat bubble, and adults have no symbol.)