Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools ideas, complaints, and questions.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
1. I was wondering that once the new schools are release will we be able to switch are secondary school?

2. Will they also be main schools that we can make another character on.

3. I have some spell ideas for the new schools aka sun, moon, stars
Star School- Shooting Star level 48 spell does 500 damage to all and gives the recieving side a 3 turn thing that does 100 damage each turn

Moon School- Helpful Moon level 48 spell does 250 health to each person on your team and gives you a 10 turn thing that gives you 100 health each turn.

Sun School- Apollo level 48 spell where the sun god appears and tramples over each opponent. Stuns the opponent for 3 turns. The attack only does 350 damage with no traps or blades.

Defender
May 28, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
1. I was wondering that once the new schools are release will we be able to switch are secondary school?

Star School- Shooting Star level 48 spell does 500 damage to all and gives the recieving side a 3 turn thing that does 100 damage each turn

Moon School- Helpful Moon level 48 spell does 250 health to each person on your team and gives you a 10 turn thing that gives you 100 health each turn.

Sun School- Apollo level 48 spell where the sun god appears and tramples over each opponent. Stuns the opponent for 3 turns. The attack only does 350 damage with no traps or blades.

Ya i want to know too! I like your ideas! I came up with some too. My idea was that it sank but the school thems would be the same. One of my ideas would be animal, it would be kinda like life and myth. It heals and it has powerful animal minions. And a lot of good attacks!

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I've also got another idea for a spell...

Star School-Constellation- gives 500 health to each teammate and gives everyone a 100 damage absorb. You would recieve this spell at level 32 and costs 4 pips.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I have ideas for Sun

lvl 1 shine/ a ball of small light comes up and dashes into a single target causing a small explosion 85-135 sun damage

lvl 5 smite/ a light comes up from the ground and explodes doing 175-245 sun damage

lvl 8 sun blade/ +40% next sun damage spell

lvl 10 purge/ a light shoots down and hits target from the sky doing 400-500 sun damage

lvl 16/ burn burden/ remove all negative charms and wards

lvl 22/ aurora/ sun bubble +35% all sun spells

lvl 26/ Divine/ -75% next damage or steal spell

lvl 33/ sun trap/ -35% defense to next sun spell

lvl 42/ Dawning/ 555 sun damage to all enemies and stun for 1 round and 300 heal to all friends + 750 heal over 3 rounds

Squire
Jul 08, 2009

Greyrose said in celestia there will be enough Training Points to get all spells for at least one school

These are secondary schools. As in nobody can make a wizard of that school.

Nice :P :D

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
In anticipation of new schools coming out, I have chosen to leave my last five or so secondary school points unassigned.