Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pet combinations would you choose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I would choose Jade Oni pet with my Stormzilla pet what would you choose?

Jade Oni + Stormzilla=

Storm Oni

Defender
May 24, 2009
Sorry to say but the pet combination thing is not out yet :-(. We don't even know how it works and what kind of pets can be combined.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
my dragon with my unicorn. maybe a unicorn with wings referred to as a pegacorn or a unicus.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I would try to mix my firezilla and my unicorn. It would look weird, but maybe cute.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Nah, me like my precious Snow Serpent Muffin enough. But if I had to, I would mix my sprite with something else, maybe a Colossus pet when I get one! The verious combos can be anything. Maybe the regular Colossus with blue pixie wings (That'll be funny! -) Same thing, but with normal pixie wings, same things but the Colossus is flying, A blue sprite, a sprite with ice on her, a blue sprite with ice on her, and a colossus with a sprite head (I'll lol at the site of that! :-D). You have wide choices, go free with them!

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
i would mix my treant with my minotaur :-P

rogan bluebreeze level forty eight balance wizard

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
I would maybe mix my jade oni pet with my helephant pet.
Part oni, part helephant, but wielding 2 swords instead of one.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
hmmm i would fuse...

ninja pig + piggle = ninja piggle

heckhound + ghost = ghost hound

evil snowman + blood bat = evil snowbat

red mander + krok = krokomander

hydra + hydra - hydra + hydra = 12 HEADED HYDRA :-)

orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus = 14 HEADED ORTHRUS

cyclops + krok + storm bat + mander = flying mander at arms(my favorite so far :-D)

dragon + piggle + storm bats = storm draggle

Hope you like 'em.

( btw i am joking about 14 headed orthrus and 12 headed hydra)

Survivor
May 17, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
Sorry to say but the pet combination thing is not out yet :-(. We don't even know how it works and what kind of pets can be combined.

SO WHAT! Let people enjoy thinking about what pet combinations would they choose, like some other ppl have said so many pets could be a lot of combinations that would be fun to make.

-Justin HawkHammer lvl50 Diviner

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I would...
1. Mix Stormzilla+Dragon

2. Sprite+Dragon

3. Earth Colossus+Sprite or Dragon

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
to EASY my danger hound with wings from a dragon a spiked tail and horns!
it would look all weird id call it AWESOME-O ( from south park ) :-D

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Now that I've been on the Test Realm it really got me thinking....
you could choose a pet that was and and strong and one that was smart and power like a stormzilla and dragon mix. so i will show you possible combinations.
(strong ones on left, other on right.)

Stormzilla + Krok
Jade Oni + Heckhound
Blue Cyclops + Imp
ect... + ect....

- Tell me what you think and add your own combinations-
-Justin HawkHammer Lvl50

Defender
May 29, 2009
I'm SO sorry...

I hatched an egg on the Test Realm (Storm Salamander+Jade Oni), hoping to get storm oni or life mander, but it was another storm mander! They just mix the stats! Plus you need to have two adult pets, which takes forever.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
When you try mixing it doesnt give you a new pet it just gives you one that already exists. i tried to mix a stormhound and colossus but all i got was a stormzilla. i also tried to mix the red gobbler and a colossus and i just got another colossus.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
24624 wrote:
I would choose Jade Oni pet with my Stormzilla pet what would you choose?

Jade Oni + Stormzilla=

Storm Oni

Storm Hound + Fire Hound = Ice Hound
Storm Colossus + Ice Colossus = Ice Mc. Fizzlessus 8)
and
Myth Sprite + Ice Salamander = Ice Mythamander

P. S. Somebody said that Storm hound + Fire hound DOES equal ice hound. i havent tried it yet

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
you guys don't get it do you lets say that you mix a collosus with a storm zilla it will not be a cross of a storm zilla and a collosus it will ether be a collosus or a storm zilla but with powers that if you train it will be mixed between a collosus and storm zilla but i dont know if you could get a frost zilla by doing this and dont think a frost zilla is a zilla with collosus arms and feet it will be a ice storm zilla

valdus frostrunner lvl 29 thuamatugre

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
2700masters wrote:
you guys don't get it do you lets say that you mix a collosus with a storm zilla it will not be a cross of a storm zilla and a collosus it will ether be a collosus or a storm zilla but with powers that if you train it will be mixed between a collosus and storm zilla but i dont know if you could get a frost zilla by doing this and dont think a frost zilla is a zilla with collosus arms and feet it will be a ice storm zilla

not now! now if you mix school pets if you get luck you will make a new combination

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I am Looking to mix my Burnzilla with someones Stormzilla

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
2700masters wrote:

Ahem, your the one who does not get it. I created this page to have fun not be all serious like "Oh i mixed a stormzilla with a wrath and it turned out to be a wrath." This is for fun, oh here is my list of what i woulod combine.

Blue ghost+Cyclops= Blue Cyclops Ghost
Stormzilla+Storm Beetle= Storm Beetlezilla
Ghoul+Storm Bat= Storm Ghoul

Please list your ideas and suggestions oh what creations you think up should have as cards or stat boosters like 45 max hp
Justin HawkHammer (Recreated)Lvl~10

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
bravevline wrote:
my dragon with my unicorn. maybe a unicorn with wings referred to as a pegacorn or a unicus.

pegacorn? unicus? really??? maybe it just might be a pegasus...

Historian
May 28, 2009
I will use my dragon and my "futur-have-hydra" mean i dont have it now but i don't know if myths can have hydra pet.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I will use my dragon and my "futur-have-hydra" mean i dont have it now but i don't know if myths can have hydra pet.

No in fact they cant,Only balance gets it at lvl.48 myth gets orthrus
Anyway,i wouldmix my helpful wildclaw with a diseased wildclaw.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
I dont want to suck the fun out of things bit you can rarely get a hybrid pet.
Exept in tinking about a Stormzilla+colosus= Storm colosus with little arms :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Join us we are ice (Blaze WinterBreeze Level 24 Ice