Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! I have a problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
I wont to know if I can buy Gift Cards here, in Canada...So can I?
HELP! I really wont yo buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Administrator
Items sold in Canada are required to have bilingual wording. (English & French)

Sad to say this, but until our card distribution company is willing to offer these cards in bilingual format, we won't be able to offer them for sale in retail stores in Canada.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Survivor
May 18, 2009
To get off full screen go to options, clickon first tab with the little computer image, go down there should be something that says full screen off or on, click on the arrow until it is on small screen option, your computer should automatically make it small screen.

Community Leader

When I started this game, I could minimize the screen to a window, so I could surf the net at the sametime. But now I can't since the option in the game is greyed out. Why is it that I now can't minimize the game screen to a window?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cheyinza wrote:

When I started this game, I could minimize the screen to a window, so I could surf the net at the sametime. But now I can't since the option in the game is greyed out. Why is it that I now can't minimize the game screen to a window?

I can minimize my screen, so it must have to do with the resolution you have the game set at. Try reducing the resolution and see if that works.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
cheyinza wrote:

Somewhere along the line, you changed the game's resolution to equal that of your monitor. In order to play in a window, the game's resolution must be set to something lower than the monitor's resolution.