Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey Malastaire

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
yah really how did it sink? The freaky part is why does it come back at halloween please message wizards, or staff at raven-wood

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
the death school doesn't come back at Halloween. i think you're confusing that with the dungeons for the Halloween quests. during Halloween there is a castle that floats there, and you get to defeat it and get cool stuff. but anyway, i have no clue how Malistaire sunk the school.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
cocopig3912 wrote:
the death school doesn't come back at Halloween. i think you're confusing that with the dungeons for the Halloween quests. during Halloween there is a castle that floats there, and you get to defeat it and get cool stuff. but anyway, i have no clue how Malistaire sunk the school.

I think I remember something about how it sunk. I think it was when malestaire turned evil and sort of ripped the school from the ravenwood grounds and then it probably crash landed or something in the nightside part of Wizard City. Thats what i think.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i know that he ripped it away from ravenwood, but how? just really strong magic? or was he just lazy and got a big dragon to do it for him. jk

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Tridentbolt12 wrote:
cocopig3912 wrote:

I think I remember something about how it sunk. I think it was when malestaire turned evil and sort of ripped the school from the ravenwood grounds and then it probably crash landed or something in the nightside part of Wizard City. Thats what i think.

That's what it is. That's exactly what happened.