Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create Your own Pet! PLS COMMENT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
i think you should be able to create your own pet but, you have to pay more when it get's better with crowns or gold you can pick a card some power pip % or mana and health it would be awesome if kingisile added this to the game

pls comment i hope you like my idea

Nicholas firestone lvl 50 of fire/storm

Patrick hawktamer lvl 50 of balance/fire

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I wish t make your own pet it would 1 thousand gold or 3 thousand crowns
X shrug X noone will do it if ye have pay ta much

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
That would be REALLY cool! But the price should change with like what pet it was and the stats it had like *insert amount of gold here* for every extra one hundred health or a certain amount for every card it uses. Wow this idea could go crazy! 8)

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
that would be really cool to do. like, you could make a special pet for your school, like i'm myth so i would want a minotaur or an othrus. my other wiz is ice so i would want an ice giant or an ice serpent. how cool1 this would be a good addition to wizard. KI look into this plz. great idea for the game.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire

Suri lvl 14 Ice/Balance

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
nick5678910 wrote:
i think you should be able to create your own pet but, you have to pay 2k crowns or 20k gold you can pick a card some power pip % or mana and health it would be awesome if kingisil added this to the game

Nicholas firestone lvl 48 fire

Greetings! If you read the anouncement, you will already know that in the spring KI is adding a make your own pet feature.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Merekid wrote:
nick5678910 wrote:
i think you should be able to create your own pet but, you have to pay 2k crowns or 20k gold you can pick a card some power pip % or mana and health it would be awesome if kingisil added this to the game

Nicholas firestone lvl 48 fire

Greetings! If you read the anouncement, you will already know that in the spring KI is adding a make your own pet feature.

sorry to burst your bubble but it never said that. all that will happen is their adding new pets that will do more stuff, i dont think they will be made custom.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here is my custom pet stats:

250+ health
100+ mana
15% power pips
1 Doom and Gloom spell