Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what are you

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
i have a question to all you guys.....

Q. are you defensive, sacrificing, healer, or attackers
mine would be ...... I am defensive and a healer

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
i am a life wizard with balance as my secondary so i'm sort of a helper i guess lol

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I'm ice... and my second school is storm... and i have some fire... i use a TON of shields and stuff until i have like full pips then i attack with my best spells... so defensive... and attacker?? i dunno what you'd call it

Delver
May 31, 2009
I can feed people bonuses and heals, but at heart I am an a attacker. I rush into fights, I solo bosses, and most of my characters are warlords by level 35 even the life ones.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Even though I'm a grand fire/storm, I'm a little of attacking, healing and defensive.

My only heal spell besides pixie currently is satyr, which, with my life boost, can heal for over a thousand, and get worried when my health drops below 1800 (strange I know, but I try to be safe then sorry).

I also like to put on shields when I need to, and will protect my friends when I need to.

So yeah, I guess I have the attack power of fire and storm, and the defenses and cautions of ice and life.

This may surprise most of you experienced players, but my deck of choice is the GH Runewarden's deck. Now you may be thinking "why that deck, it gives you less cards to put in, why not a school deck or a dragonfire deck?" Yes that's true, but the Runewarden's deck gives me 5 copies of ALL spells, not just fire spells. Yes the other decks would give me more cards, but I rather have more copies of all my spells then just 4 of them (having 5 pixies really comes in handy for me).

My fire is a former Veteran who, as an adept, defeated a master life wizard, who had her minion out. My LV. 13 myth is also a former knight (lost a couple matches which bumped him down to veteran), so I'm pretty good when it comes to strategy.

I'm also pretty lucky when it comes to finding rare stuff, like super rare dragonblade treasures in the bazaar (that's right, I've gotten that cards both times it's been in the bazaar), and I try to be a good friend as well as creative. After all, some of my best friends are lower levels than I am, but some come up with stuff you might not think of (tree house in a home, now that's original).

So yeah, that's what I am, and I'm not afraid to help out a friend when I can.

P.S. I've even solo'ed the Secure House, which was a challenge, and also know some things that others don't.

Historian
May 15, 2009
i am a little of everything
i got lots of shields traps hexes powerful cards and i got several healing spells for me and my friends