Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet peeve of mine

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
i dislike it when someone posts a spell idea that is COMPLETELY over powered. like i ran into a guy that had an idea that would do 1000 to all enemies, heal all friends to full, and remove all shields the enimie(s) might have. then i said (this is a copy/paste)
YA no. hmmm ok well lests do some math. 1000 damage would costfor a normal balanced attack school would be around 100 per pip so 10 pips, then to all enemies. ok well, the average to all enemies is 100 per 2 pips so 20 pips. then for the restoration effect that is another 20 since most grands, odds are the only people to use it, have 2000+ health. now we can take a modle from unicorn which for 3 pips heals all by 275. that is a ratio of 91 and 2/3 per pip. now lests multiply 275 by, maybe 10 or at least roughly 10 so wow guess what! 30 pips! then for the sheilds, maybe 2 more. so now it's like 52 pips! the most EVER possible is 14, so i dont get how you would get that many pip, EVER!
can someone plz help me get over this pet peeve of mine :?

P.S. WATER AND WIND/AIR SCHOOLS WOULD BE STORM!

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
can someone plz help me get over this pet peeve of mine :?

Try thinking of it as just an idea. I mean, KI probobly won't make an extreme overpowered spell. The people who come up with it are just having fun. Instead of getting upset over how overpowered it is.... make up your own spell. Have fun! :D

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I agree people are just having fun and want to share ideas. But in some ways I do agree.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
its just an idea. yeah it may be over the top, but still, everyone has cool ideas

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
prizum23 wrote:
you could always just LET IT GO

ok fine, sorry i was just a little grumpy that day i posted this :-) still i WILL comment if someone posts an idea SERIOUSLY that is (not exagerating) 1000000 damage for 2 pips at 90% accuracy if the person is just having fun then i do understand that, I am talking about when someone is accually trying to post a real idea that they think should be up for consideration by KI that is far more overpowered then it should be. But, yeah, i think i'm over it. 2 things though.

#1, how come no one ever posts accuracy for their made up spells

#2, i dont get the consept for the water school and air school ideas, wouldn't that just be STORM! :?

Defender
May 09, 2009
yea people do just post these spells to have fun, so dont put them down by discoraging them (sry i'm a terrible speller) by telling them how unreasonable the spells are.

o and PS. if there was a school that was way more powerfull than the others wouldnt you decide you wanted to be part of the school to :? i would