Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City Gate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I am soloing Sunken City and have a question regarding the gate to go through after defeating the wraiths. My next part of the quest was to defeat Paulson. I entered through the gate and then got defeated. I went back and the quest was still there to defeat Paulson but the gate was closed. Can anyone let me know how to reopen the gate. I tried to go to the Wraiths castle but it would not do anything. The only thing that seems to be happening is that I can battle the monsters. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
tedtbear wrote:
I am soloing Sunken City and have a question regarding the gate to go through after defeating the wraiths. My next part of the quest was to defeat Paulson. I entered through the gate and then got defeated. I went back and the quest was still there to defeat Paulson but the gate was closed. Can anyone let me know how to reopen the gate. I tried to go to the Wraiths castle but it would not do anything. The only thing that seems to be happening is that I can battle the monsters. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Ok I personally I am a pro at sunken city because i defeated it a million times.To get the gate reopened look at quest healper if it says defeat paulson then the gate will open,if it says talk to marla stinger then you have to restart.

Hope that helps.

Keller RedVault
31 Magus Wizard

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Thank you for your reply. I will try again today and see what happens. I am a level 37 and I no matter what still get defeated but presistance will prevail. I really want that quest out of my way. I'm trying to finish up Marleybone and I am all ready in Grizzleheim.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I never had the problem before but i think you have to beat the guy again idk why but good chance it's going to open again.