Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New minigames for fairegrounds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I started this forum because I'm one of those minigame lovers. But i'm starting to get bored of all the same minigames and why the wizard101 crew doesn't just make new ones. Post ideas for new minigames below.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
How about for one game you are a wizard and must use spells to kill intruders You can choose different schools like fire,ice,myth, etc. and you get those types of spells like fire bolt or lightning strike to kill enemies. After each level you gain points to build extra guards or upgrade your house in a fort or more health or walls or a castle or so on. The enemies also get stronger each time. You can also buy new spells. You also use mana to summon the spells. When you are quit or die or win the game you get a highscore for that school level and get the prize of gold and whatever else you get depending on score.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
hunter135 wrote:
How about for one game you are a wizard and must use spells to kill intruders You can choose different schools like fire,ice,myth, etc. and you get those types of spells like fire bolt or lightning strike to kill enemies. After each level you gain points to build extra guards or upgrade your house in a fort or more health or walls or a castle or so on. The enemies also get stronger each time. You can also buy new spells. You also use mana to summon the spells. When you are quit or die or win the game you get a highscore for that school level and get the prize of gold and whatever else you get depending on score.

that is a very great idea. what would you plan to name the game.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Oops, forgot to say my ideas, sorry

PAC-CAT! You play as a fire cat, and you avoid lost souls in a maze

DROP BOX! Tetris, but with magic symbols insted of colors

SUPER WIZARD BROS! Mario Bros, but wizards insted of Mario and Luigi, turtle builders insted of Koopas, ice beetles insted of Goombas, etc etc

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
Oops, forgot to say my ideas, sorry

PAC-CAT! You play as a fire cat, and you avoid lost souls in a maze

DROP BOX! Tetris, but with magic symbols insted of colors

SUPER WIZARD BROS! Mario Bros, but wizards insted of Mario and Luigi, turtle builders insted of Koopas, ice beetles insted of Goombas, etc etc

Kyle Firefist

Good Ideas. But there is already a game much like your Drop Box idea.
Is there any other way you could modify Drop Box to make it more different.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
hunter135 wrote:

Nice! Ilike this idea!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008