Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am suspended???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
ok, i loged in to wizard101 today and it said i was suspended. and i do not know why mabye they confused with one of the other exploits but i did not do any exploits! yes i knew about it and new that lots of my friends had done it but not me! :-(

Administrator
The following action has been taken for the account youty:
Suspended until: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:41:14 CST.

This has happened because of the following:
using inappropriate language in our system.

We would like to remind you of the Terms of Use Agreement you acknowledged when registering for Wizard101. It has been determined based on recent account activity that the terms of use agreement you acknowledged upon registration have been violated, resulting in a warning.

Your account has been suspended until Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:41:14 CST. Should you continue to engage in any type of behavior that violates the terms of use, your account will be permanently banned.

If you have questions, you may reply to the copy of this message that was sent to you and the parental control email addresses, otherwise, we look forward to having you back in Wizard City.

*To view our Terms of Use visit: <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/termsofuse">Wizard101 Terms of Use</a>

community@wizard101.com