Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Player Guide

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
i just went through the wizard101 players guide, and i think that KI and W101 should print the book out and sell it so us wizards can have some memorabelia, and a quick refrence, without hiding the game then going online then going to the site then to the guide, and well you get the picture if anyone has a comment post it!

the link to the guide is here:
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide?t=1267646644577

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Well there is a help guide in your spell book. But if it doesn't help you could write down the stuff you need. It would be free and less work for the KI people.

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 42 Balance/Ice (AKA: Starbright Piggle .. Toontown)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
SoxKid wrote:
i just went through the wizard101 players guide, and i think that KI and W101 should print the book out and sell it so us wizards can have some memorabelia, and a quick refrence, without hiding the game then going online then going to the site then to the guide, and well you get the picture if anyone has a comment post it!

the link to the guide is here:
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide?t=1267646644577

yes that would be AWESOME and if they prited a book with MORE stuff too, like maps of all the places, a...oh, i got it! a "beastiary" that has all enemies there are+bosses. It could/should have name, health, school, picture, background story, place they are, and maybe the spells that they have. another section could have all the spells or even BETTER there could be cards in maybe inside the cover! Maybe there could be maps of HOUSES! O THERE COULD BE EQUIPMENT! or at least wands or stuff. I know tat it would be alot of $ and time to make it but it would get them alot of money too