Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Quests. Can people help? YES!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Yes people can help you in school quest, but there is ONE condition.
They have to have THAT SPECIFIC SCHOOL QUEST TOO! I realised this cause i was on my balance and i was doing the a school quest where you go to marleybone. All of the sudden someone comes in out of no where, i check her stats and she was balance and 2-4 lvls higher then me, and had the quest too. The trick is finding someone that is same school and lvl good luck with that lol

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
They have to have THAT SPECIFIC SCHOOL QUEST TOO! I realised this cause i was on my balance and i was doing the a school quest where you go to marleybone. All of the sudden someone comes in out of no where, i check her stats and she was balance and 2-4 lvls higher then me, and had the quest too. The trick is finding someone that is same school and lvl good luck with that lol

Thats funny u never realized that! :D

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
They do not normally need to have the same quest. Most of the school quest that require you to go into a specific area can be helped by anyone from that school. Some don't even require the person to be that level yet. Good luck

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
That is not necessarily so.... I helped my husband out with his level 48 spell quest even though he is Ice and I am Myth. There was nothing specific that he had to do that I could not help him with....and honestly I was a little envious because his quest was much easier than mine was at that level.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Yeah its pretty much the same with other quests if both have the same quest. An example, beating cyrus drake and someone with the same quest comes in. :p

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Thats funny u never realized that! :D

well i always was well off soloing those quests :P and i got tired of ppl complaining about this so i thought i post it