Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thriving on the chaos?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well me and my friends have posted many forums about the good and bad of wildbolt and how the bolters and bolted feel if their places were switched etc. in a neutral opinion of course, with no bad words or anything, nothing violating the forum rules. But i noticed that KI lets ppl post all these things trashing wild, earthquake, and all this other stuff people dont find perfect with their school. But not an attempt to make peace between an arguement. Why is that?

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Maybe because KI knows that people has a right to their opinion justified or not. And, most times, making peace with an opinionated argument is a waste of breath. I would rather KI concentrate on a new spire and bigger and better things to farm than to referee opinionated intonation.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I think KingsIsle hasn't attempted to make peace because the whole thing is just something that people are going to have to live with. There shouldn't have to be any tweaks to anything because it all works well.

That's just my opinion (and yes, I have fought many bolters, judges, etc.)