Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION PLZ!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I think we should be able to further customize our characters and fighting styles so that they game is really really unique for each player.

Here is a list of some thing that we should be able to do:

Customize our clothes-We should be able to change the color and look oof our clothes freely without having to pay for it. I think it would be cool to have more of a selection of clothing styles more then the stiching store has.

Customize our house-I think that when we buy the house there should be a price for the size only then you could customize the house inside the property and the environment.

Fun customization things to our wizards-It would be cool if we coudl put like auras around our wizards, so it could be fire, ice, storm, life,myth,death,balance, or anything else that a wizard could want.

Another thing i would like would be a more complex equipment system. We should have hat, glasses, facepaint, shoulder pads, tunic, armor plate(go's over tunic), pants, shin guards, gloves, shoes.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
That would be cool, but it would take too long to program, I think. KI already has their hands full right now, adding all the other improvments and fixing glitches.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i'll add MY list of things of things i want after wizard101 is done programing chestlia and fixing the glitches

1. cusumize our own staffs

2. custumize housing items

3. create our own hairstyles

4. make our own bosses to defeat ( create their health,magic,spells,rank,what he/she is example: dragon,and last but not least what they wear. :D :D

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
RyeC wrote:
That would be cool, but it would take too long to program, I think. KI already has their hands full right now, adding all the other improvements and fixing glitches.

he's right they might have to shut down the game for awhile if they do that and i definitely don't want that :? :? :? :?