Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
so every time i do my quests and fight, i never get any experience for my krokotopia quests. :( and then when i fight i always die!!! and no one comes to help me . so my character name is Emily Star Dust and i am a level 21 ice. i'm usually in the krokoshinx so be my friend and help me FIGHT!!!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
echacha wrote:
so every time i do my quests and fight, i never get any experience for my krokotopia quests. :( and then when i fight i always die!!! and no one comes to help me . so my character name is Emily Star Dust and i am a level 21 ice. i'm usually in the krokoshinx so be my friend and help me FIGHT!!!
i shall do it! meet me 3/12/10 in merle distric area 1 near that minotaur guy.

Robert NihgtRunner,level 24 myth
pet:sir brutus,a firezilla

note: if that passed by the time this comes, 3/26/10

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
echacha wrote:

you need to be patient. you might be getting experince and not knowing it.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
find some quests that aren't battleing just do some walking quests im level 17 life my name is garretsliverwraith