Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get good treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I was just wondering how to get awesome treasure cards without having a trade. Someone has to get those cards like storm lord and wild bolt before trading. Anyway I can't find those types of cards. Tell me if you have a tip for getting great cards!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
I was just wondering how to get awesome treasure cards without having a trade. Someone has to get those cards like storm lord and wild bolt before trading. Anyway I can't find those types of cards. Tell me if you have a tip for getting great cards!

The best place is to purchase them from the Bazaar. Some players craft them from the recipes available from their school trees, then sell them there...

Treasure/Gold cards are also sold at the libraries in WC and Krocatopia.

I personally don't use them for any of my characters except for those called for in crafting recipes.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
to get good treasure cards, just beat bosses! or to get them a different way, every hour in the bazaar, a lot of very good cards come out, like firezilla, wild bolt, pheonix, stormzilla, storm lord, and more! so check out the bazaar for good treasures!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:

Thanks for the help! I'll try that next time I'm online.