Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the Unicorn that pops in and out of the first home in Wizard City? It appears on the grounds between the trees. You wanted a pet? Well there ya are. :-) I was just wondering if any other animals are appearing at homes along the Spiral?

Kaitlyn Jadestrider

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
darkforce101 wrote:
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the Unicorn that pops in and out of the first home in Wizard City? It appears on the grounds between the trees. You wanted a pet? Well there ya are. :-) I was just wondering if any other animals are appearing at homes along the Spiral?

Kaitlyn Jadestrider

I see the unicorn too. I was thinking that I was the only one. When I go to other peoples houses they don't. Does yours pop up in the circle of trees? I wonder if your unicorn is the is the same as mine. Thanks for the help :D

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Depending on what quest you have, weird animals can pop up everywhere. It kind of freaked me out at first. in a good way. Here are some more:

Ice wyvern
Unicorn
Judgement
The lady that is like judgement with blonde hair

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
thunder7343 wrote:
The lady that is like judgement with blonde hair

You are referring to a seraph.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I hope they do come out whith more animals in the houses cause it's nice having a pal there with ya and i wish they could talk LOL

Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
thunder7343 wrote:
Depending on what quest you have, weird animals can pop up everywhere.

I'm a GM Ice questing in Celestia. The Unicorn is the only animal that I have ever seen, regardless of my current quest, appear at my house.

With that being said, what is the point of the this appearance? I would love to hear from someone in the know rather than speculation, please.

~James SkullHammer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I see it too. I was wondering what it was. it's only there for a few short seconds at my house.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010