Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One of my badges is missing!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I have a level 50 Myth and while waiting for new stuff for the game to be released have decided to try and get all the badges possible for my guy. I have about 80 of them now but my Aeronaut badge from Marleybone disapeared off my list and on Wizard 101 wikia it appears that the Master Caster badge has been taken away. Can anyone with KI help find my lost badge and let me know if Master Caster is still around or not?my character in game is William Dunewalker.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i dont know, im not a lvl 50, but a lvl 33, i have not had this happen to me, my guy on the game is blake haven. :D

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I have almost the same problem too. When i defeated Cyrus Drake i never got the Savior of Wizard City Badge so if anyone can help me pls reply

o ok. I haven't completed everything in Wizard City TY

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
boleshaug wrote:
I have a level 50 Myth and while waiting for new stuff for the game to be released have decided to try and get all the badges possible for my guy. I have about 80 of them now but my Aeronaut badge from Marleybone disapeared off my list and on Wizard 101 wikia it appears that the Master Caster badge has been taken away. Can anyone with KI help find my lost badge and let me know if Master Caster is still around or not?my character in game is William Dunewalker.

You are not the only one. All my Aeronaut badges on all my older wizards went missing a few months ago when they "fixed" some of the others that hadn't been working for people. There are quite a few badges that actually are not showing up like they should. Hopefully they will fix this sometime, but I wouldn't hold my breath to it.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defeating Cyrus Drake has nothing to do with the Savior of Wizard City badge.

You must complete all quests in Wizard City. That means all quests for Unicorn Way, Olde Town, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, Collosus Blvd, and Sunken City. This includes the History of Magic quest and the Smiths quests ... everything (but does NOT include fighting Cyrus Drake, which doesn't happen until after you have comleted Mooshu).