Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! OLYMPIA!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Bulbasaur10 wrote:
hawk39 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST
hey man great idea i was thinking about a greek world but couldn't get enough info but i have one more suggestion i think apollo would be amazing it shows olympus and apollo yells a battle cry and lands in heer chariot(led by pegasus's) she has miniature suns and blasts all enemys and hits 750-900 has 75% accuracy and its 8 pips hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!btw my best friend is life and always complains about not being able to hit alot so pan needs to be sitting on a rock in the forest and has a harp a and he strums it and it sends waves of leaves and it hits 700-850 90% and 8 pips

just to let you know dude, Apollo is a guy, not a girl.

I think they got Apollo and Artimis confused.
Apollo is a God, Artimis is a Goddess

You're right, apollo is a guy

Survivor
May 23, 2010
You can get rid of Zeus since he's the storm lord basically, and Poseidon because he's also basically a storm lord, but overall I love the idea. Greek Mythology is seriously a subject taken for-granted.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

KYLE FIREFIST

I have an idea! For underworld- one of the bosses can be Medusa!!!

And like triton avenue- there can be creatures like ghosts etc.
I love the ice spell with Artemis!!!
The only problem is that if they add this world then they would need to increase the levels to like 75 therefore, making more spell for each school, that could take time! But i love the idea!!!

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 22

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
You can also include Daedulues- he was the artitec of the Labyrinth. He could give you quests that make you fetch some materials for his inventions.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Maybe Trickster's right! Medusa as an optional boss in the Underworld!

Also, update on Nyx and Hemera.

Let Hemera play with her brothers!

So, Nyx, Hemera, Hypnos, and Thanatos!

Nyx (the mom) is Night, so she can be either Death or Balance

Hemera (the daughter) is Day, so she can be Life or Balance

Hypnos (the son) is Sleep, so he can be Death, Balance, or maybe Ice

Thanatos (the other son) is Death, so he could be death.

When you go into the Pit of Tarturus to fight them, Nyx says "Come, children! Those from above think this wizard can stop my endless night!"

Hypnos : "Yes mother! Let him sleep by my power!"

Hemera : "Coming, mother Nyx! Time for battle!"

Thanatos : Foolish mortal, challenging our family! I shall have your soul!"

Also, some optional bosses in the Underworld...

The gorgons are attacking the Fields of Apostale (sp?)
The furies are attacking the Fields of Punishment
The fates are terrorizing the Isles of Blest
The graiae (grey sisters) are in Elusium

Kyle Firefist

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

He was both

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
i LOVE the idea :-D. i read percy jackson books and im on the last one the last olmpian. (not sure thats how u spell it) and i might be a little late on this because i skipped a bunch of pages but for fire apollo and for life pan defedently because he is the god of nature. and make it like a lvl 40 world or somthing because i dont want it to take me forever to get thare because i am only a lvl 31.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
About what you said about the vote between Apollo and Hephaestus, Pan and Aphrodite.

I vote for Hephaestus, because Apollo is more of the sun than fire.

I vote for Pan by a longshot. Aphrodite isn't really...Life.

Also...
GREAT IDEA! KI should really add this.

Quinn Silverhand, Grandmaster sorcerer.
( see 'new school and spells' and 'DOCTOR WHO WORLD!!!' posted on the Dorms, by raleigh35.)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Its an interesting proposal but its too real world like. It brings real world topics into a fictional game. Obviously those gods are the names of the real-world ones, so it would have to mean it came from real-world Greece, but that doesnt exist in the wizard world. And also, dragonspyre was modeled after ancient greece and rome. And when they make a world, the only links to the actual place it is meant to represent is the look, and the issues that are involved. They don't use real historical or significant figures. It wouldn't really work out. They can't use real gods in this game, and that could also turn out bad for KI because it kind of talks about the pagan religion, which could potentially upset the parents of kids of other religion. It in a weird way could be taken as pushing religion on people, and they are not allowed to do that on kids games. Thats also why the word religion is not allowed in the filter. So overall, it seems like a good idea, but its too related to the real world and could pose big problems to KI if they actually released it.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
Elizina wrote:
Its an interesting proposal but its too real world like. It brings real world topics into a fictional game. Obviously those gods are the names of the real-world ones, so it would have to mean it came from real-world Greece, but that doesnt exist in the wizard world. And also, dragonspyre was modeled after ancient greece and rome. And when they make a world, the only links to the actual place it is meant to represent is the look, and the issues that are involved. They don't use real historical or significant figures. It wouldn't really work out. They can't use real gods in this game, and that could also turn out bad for KI because it kind of talks about the pagan religion, which could potentially upset the parents of kids of other religion. It in a weird way could be taken as pushing religion on people, and they are not allowed to do that on kids games. Thats also why the word religion is not allowed in the filter. So overall, it seems like a good idea, but its too related to the real world and could pose big problems to KI if they actually released it.
thats true because i hav a WAY different religon than what anchint greese had

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I got say! That's one of the best ideas for world i've ever heard. Nice Job! :-D

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Ok people, first of all, you keep spelling it like aphrodie or aphrodidie, its Aphrodite! And, life doesnt just heal!! Maybe try the god of magic, or a nature goddess?

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Elizina wrote:
Person!!!!!!!!!!!! How can Selena Gomez come into the spiral if there isnt a real world!!!!!!!!!!!! And, learn how to spell please ( to every one I meant )

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
This is an cool world. No wait, an amazing world! More peoples would want to get on because of the cool commercials!. And Kings Isle, if your reading this, don't turn down this cool offer, we all really want it.

Level 22,
Storm.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Defender
May 17, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

Hermes is the god of merchants, travelers, messengers, theives, and guides dead souls to the underworld (must be very busy this generation :-( :-( :-().

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Oops.

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

KYLE FIREFIST</div>
</blockquote>

Yah I LOVE that idea, but I think you Pan should be the Life spell. He's the God of the Wild, and he's a very old Satyr. :-D If the healing your team idea doesnt work, you could make Pan use a Panic. It attacks all enemies and dispells any Life spell they try to use :-D

Dakota DeathMancer-Legendary Necromancer
Dakota SandGem-Magus Sorceror

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
pretty cool idea, except Hermes is the god of speed isnt he? ooh and there should be pegasus mounts that look like the one the Snow Angel card has if this ever gets to the Spiral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus houses too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
dounut789 wrote:
bluealien25 wrote:

He is both

Hermes is the messenger, god of thieves, and god of travelers

Thats alot of work for the guy

Kyle Firefist

someone google this and post what Hermes really does. i thought he was the god of speed along w/being a messenger. :?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Tridentbolt12 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:

Kyle Firefist

Cyclops lane is almost like that. I mean, its not a world or anything, but, it is based on the greed mythology world, what with the cyclops and minotaurs running around.

So what? if there could be a whole WORLD like Greek mythology, who cares that a street is already like it? i certainly dont.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
someone will have to google and post who the gods are, because even though i'm interested in greek mythology, i have no clue who most of these gods are. whoever posts my idea should provide a link to a website that says what the gods really do.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Elizina wrote:

you have a point there. but KI could always make the gods/goddesses different somehow from the real life ones and find a way to not push religion on others. that could be called plagarism,if they change it around only a little, though hmm....
well, if KI likes this idea and decides to try to make a world like this, they'll find a way to make it greek-like without some kind of religion. if they dont find a way, then call me a duck.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
since i have heard that Dragonspyre is like a Greek world, maybe do a world about Romans or something. i dont know much about Greeks or Romans, so its just an idea! let me know what you think.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I suppose that would be a good idea, but it is kind of like Celestia.

Thomas Lionspear