Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
We've all been wondering about the possible new world celestia. KingsIlse hasn't told us anything to confirm this idea but so many people are wondering about it. If you really want some good info the best place to go is the friendly necromancer's blog

http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/02/cost-of-each-world.html

He's mentioned really good points in his blog and i agree with him. At the end of Briskbreeze tower Lieutenant Culpepper talks about something coming to the spiral, either that means something coming from some evil in the spiral or something coming to the spiral from somewhere else .

The lieutenant mentions Krokotopia, on his blog the friendly necromancer says...
"To me that says that you will see a tower instance like Briskbreeze over in Krokotopia next. And it just seems logical to assume that you will then go through all the worlds of the spiral completing a Briskbreeze-like tower in each of the existing worlds."

If your wondering anything you know where to go, let me know if you find anything else. ^-^