Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
People keep saying that the next world will be Celestia since the name is in a quest in Marleybone. Here are my ideas for Celstia:
It will be a world for people who have finished Dragonspyre. It willl also be like a place for spirits like the tombs in Krokotopia. We will be doing quests for Malistaire (as his ghost) like we did quests for Cyrus Drake in Dragonspyre. Tell me if you like them

Explorer
May 22, 2009
hockeyrox1545 wrote:
People keep saying that the next world will be Celestia since the name is in a quest in Marleybone. Here are my ideas for Celstia:
It will be a world for people who have finished Dragonspyre. It willl also be like a place for spirits like the tombs in Krokotopia. We will be doing quests for Malistaire (as his ghost) like we did quests for Cyrus Drake in Dragonspyre. Tell me if you like them

Sorry but I think this world isn't being considered anymore. I think they were gonna use it before though but they just wanted to add Grizzleheim for now, also I think they figured out most of this stuff already

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
One word for the idea: BAD!

Why? With Krokopatra and Malistaire dead, there will be no more undead. Expect the ones that are still alive, but why would they want to bring the undead to life again? So a questgiver can't be Malistaire's or Sylvia's or Krokopatra's ghost! The idea for the next monsters will something different, like the Grendels in Grizzleheim. The undead coming back is to much on a balance of it happening, 25%. Of it not happening, 75%. Goodbye!

Carlos Griffinshade, lvl 28 ice
8)