Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great New Spell! (Please read!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
i have just thought about a new spell! :-)The spell's name is Colorful Force! it does 250 damage FOR EACH ATTRIBUTE! if you have any comments
please write back!

Andrew WildBreeze
Level 46 Master Sorcher (did i spell Sorcher right?)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
BogaBoga1029362 wrote:
i have just thought about a new spell! :-)The spell's name is Colorful Force! it does 250 damage FOR EACH ATTRIBUTE! if you have any comments
please write back!

Andrew WildBreeze

Thats a great idea but to actually get the Wizard101 community to think about it more you have to give some more info like which school to start you off. I thought of another one yesterday. Devil Dragon available to grandmasters, Fire spell. Ok heres how it goes- The battle area lights on fire than soon a fire pops out with little horns. Like the minatour, he gives a little strike of his tail of 100 to get all those sheilds off. Then he opens his mouth and fire shoots out! The damage is 1000! However, it will cost 7 pips but all the power pips the wizard that is being attacked has will have all his or hers power pips taken away and will be dealed out to the other team (if a remainder those will go to the prymancer) Read this and see what ya think! Christopher Battlehunter, Level 36 Magus Prymancer. P.S. you spell SORCERER like that.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
over powered 250 x 7 = 1750 damage without any traps or blades! that is way to overpowered especially in pvp

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
BogaBoga1029362 wrote:
please write back!

Andrew WildBreeze

what does it look like what school is it for tell us more
p.s you did not spell sorcerer right it's s-o-r-c-e-r-e-r

charles dragonshield
lvl 50 necromancer

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
AlecVolterra wrote:
over powered 250 x 7 = 1750 damage without any traps or blades! that is way to overpowered especially in pvp
It costs 7 pips and it is for every school including YOURS.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Souds good but, what does it look like when it hurts the monster?

Incase you don't understand ... The Storm Shark jumps out of the water and eats you. What will yours do?
The name gives me a hint but I'm not sure.

Send reply to:

Eric Nightrider
L.V.L. 30
Ice wizard

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
saphire62 wrote:
Souds good but, what does it look like when it hurts the monster?

Incase you don't understand ... The Storm Shark jumps out of the water and eats you. What will yours do?
The name gives me a hint but I'm not sure.

Send reply to:

Eric Nightrider
L.V.L. 30
Ice wizard
There will be this huge house and there's this circle on the house thats colorful. Then the door opens and sends out a stream of colorful light. The damage will be shown on the foe as a colorful circle, tough, and 1,700.