Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Ok I like that the dungeons are instances for your character or group BUT do they have to take so long to finish!!!!! 3 to almost 4 hours for an instance. I solo most because I play odd hours and dont have any steady playing friends. There has to be a way to seed up or skip the animations. If there is a group then let there be a group instance and another for solo. (Let the group drop better items etc.) Even with a minion it takes forever. I am a balance wizard I can not imagine doing this with a health wizard (because of the low damage). I have spent plenty of real money on this game but I am starting to wonder if it is worth it. (Note I have done the research, have the best card possible, items etc.)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Balance is an odd choice for someone who doesn't group. Maybe it would be easier if you chose a more solo-friendly school.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I have never had a dungeon take me more than an hour and a half, regardless of what wizard I am playing. And I solo almost everything.