Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got into Marleybone but there are not quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Helppppp! I have gotten into Marleybone but now there are no quests, nothing at all I just wander around with not a thing to do. What do I have to do to start making them show up? In all the others world ive done all i can do to it seems.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
squaregirl70 wrote:
Helppppp! I have gotten into Marleybone but now there are no quests, nothing at all I just wander around with not a thing to do. What do I have to do to start making them show up? In all the others world ive done all i can do to it seems.

When you are sent to MB, you first need to see the solider in the Abby where the gate is found...he stands near the door out. He will send you to the Museum...and onwards.

If you did not get this quest, you didn't finish Krok.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
if oyu teleprted to someone, it will not let you do the quests yet

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
squaregirl70 wrote:

When you are sent to MB, you first need to see the solider in the Abby where the gate is found...he stands near the door out. He will send you to the Museum...and onwards.

yeah i tried that and you CAN do some quests in Marleybone BEFORE you finish Krok you just need to get to that Digmoore station thing and talk to the mayor and you get a little free gold just from running around and talking to people/dogs/cats

-Dustin Griffinflame

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
squaregirl70 wrote:

Simpley yes.

Or, you forgot to talk to someone in KT!

Hannah Dragonsword, l. 39 fire