Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hitting Rock Bottom

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Sorry if there is another post like this, but I am extremely annoyed by this!
It started like this: Huzzah! I'm a Grandmaster! The Big 5-0! What? Why not so excited? Oh yeah, I'm paying for a subscription, and not getting anything out of it! Please, KingsIsle, if there is ANYTHING, I want in the February Update, it is to get past Level 50! If you aren't Level 50, you might say: What? He's a Grand! Why is he complaining? I've practically hit Rock Bottom! Nothing to do. Nope. I Could start a New Account, but no new adventure there. PvP? Sure, it's fun, but is it worth spending money every month? KingsIsle, please, Oh, please, oh, PLEASE! The Game Just...Ends! The End, You Beat Malistaire, You Get To Level 50, You Move on from Wizard101. And Malistaire: Oh, Malistaire, I was hoping you'd fight his ghost, or something, but when you released Grizzleheim, I realized the main boss is over. You beat the plot. It's all Done. Wizard101 is sealed in the timeline, and never played again. Unless:
50-59=Grandmaster
60-69=Magic Mage
70-79=Wizard Warrior
80-89=Whimsical Walker
90-99=Ambrose Apprentice
100=???
Oh, Please, Oh PLEASE! Make this update! The Game would last, and you could make Grizzleheim give more XP!