Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHERE IS MY FAN ART I SENT?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
How come my fan art isnt showing up in the fan art section? Do you have to send it the way given? Can you send it in a insert by say, hotmail? Thats how i tried. Or do you pic out of ones?

Administrator
Young Wizard, we not have received any Fan Art from you.

You must follow the instructions for submission that are shown on the Fan Art section of the website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/gallery

Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Young Wizard, we not have received any Fan Art from you.

You must follow the instructions for submission that are shown on the Fan Art section of the website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/gallery

Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

One i follow the instructions, how exactly do you paste it to the email?