Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solve the obelisk pattern to see Krokohotep

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
So my friend and I have been trying tons of combos to get the obelisks to open the door to see the boss Krokotep and we cannot for the life of us get it open. It has 6 different ones.

Goes like this:

Left side: Right side:
palm tree crocodile
sun scarab/beetle
snake bird.

Can anyone help??

Delver
May 04, 2009
XxKhrissyxX wrote:
So my friend and I have been trying tons of combos to get the obelisks to open the door to see the boss Krokotep and we cannot for the life of us get it open. It has 6 different ones.

I just finished that quest today.

The answer is in the clues in the book that you read in the middle of that room. It says something about "sun shines on tree. Tree rattles the snake. Snake scares the beetle" or something like that.

The clues are sun, tree, snake, beetle. You have to light those four obelisks in that order.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Hollen1233 wrote:
XxKhrissyxX wrote:

I just finished that quest today.

The answer is in the clues in the book that you read in the middle of that room. It says something about "sun shines on tree. Tree rattles the snake. Snake scares the beetle" or something like that.

The clues are sun, tree, snake, beetle. You have to light those four obelisks in that order.

I tried that and it didn't work.