Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't play with family

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I have a family account for myself, husband and son. Today I tried to play with my son by using two computers. We both logged in and stood in front of Bartleby but couldn't see each other. How can be we friends or true friends if we can't see each other? Thanks!

Administrator
No worries, young Wizard, I can help you.

If a Wizard knows a friend in real life, outside of the game, they can exchange a code that will allow them to communicate with one another. It may be used by Wizards of all ages, however True Friend Chat must first be enabled through the Parental Controls for accounts under 13.

To generate a True Friend code, click this button from the friends Panel:

This window will open:

Email or give your friend the code and next time they log in, they can enter the code to be your True Friend. This will automatically add them to your Friends List.

Once someone is on your Friends List, you can teleport to them, and you will appear at their side.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Thanks Proffesor we got it to work finally after I spent about an hour searching forum posts. Turns out we were playing in different realms...the friend and/or true friend part is easy once you find each other.