Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to connect to Wizard101.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Alright Kings-Isle. This is getting ridicuolous. I've been trying to log onto the game for about 4 days. And I keep getting this message!!!

You have received this error message because your system was unable to connect to Wizard101. This may be due to a firewall restriction, an internet outage, or Wizard101 maintenance. Please try the following steps:

1) Click here to access Wizard101 in your standard web browser. If it loads correctly you should see the words "Test OK!" If this is the case, proceed to Step 2. If you do not see "Test OK!" then you may have an internet connectivity problem. Try restarting your computer to see if this resolves the issuse.

2) Click here to access Wizard101 in this window. If the page loads and you see "Test OK!" then try to log in again below. If you do not see "Test OK!" in this window, you may have a firewall restricting the game from accessing the internet.

I did the Test Ok! Thing, and it worked. I did everything. I turned off FireWall, and restarted the computer. I've done everything I can think of.
It's NOT WORKING. I am sick of trying to attempt this. I've wasted 100 dollars so far on 4 wizards on this account, and It won't let me log onto it.

-Now, we've got to find another way to figure this out.