Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I have no clue if this was already posted. Didn't want to look through 10 pages or however many. I am currently a level 23 Adept Pyromancer, second school DEATH. I was wondering what level I can go to MooShu at. I just started Grizzleheim (had to buy).

If there is already a topic relevant to this, please excuse me and try to give me the web address.

~ Joshua RavenHammer~ Adept Pyromancer~ Level 23~

Administrator
Advancing to a different world has nothing to do with your level, young Wizard. It is solely based on the assignments you have completed in the previous world.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, you are asked to move on to Krokotopia. Once you have completed all your required assignments in Krokotopia, you are invited to move in to Marleybone. After you've completed the required assignments in Marleybone, you are asked to investigate MooShu, and finally, after MooShu assignments are complete, you will begin your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Grizzleheim is a parallel world that has areas at each of the difficulty levels of each of the worlds listed above. That is the only world where your level determines what areas of Grizzleheim are open to you. More information can be found in the Grizzleheim section of these message boards.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
You dont have to be a certain level to get to a world, It basically all depends on finishing worlds so it goes wizardcity, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, then Dragonspire and You can start grizzleheim if you want at level 20.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009