Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pets. Any ideas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would personally love to see a scorpion, a phoenix, a vampire, judgement, a fire dragon, and a few others that I can't think of right now. Post your ideas for new pets here, and let me know what ya think of mine. :-)

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I like all of your ideas!!! It would be really cool to see some new pets. I was thinking maybe a street sweeper, sheep pet, or a kraken.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
i think there should be:
Those cats like meowiarty and dr. katzenstein
Those guys with the big incinerator in the middle of their body
Grendels
Viking bears
Ravens in GH
The alligators like the balance teacher
Centaur
Those evil pigs you fight before the oni appears(the big ones not the skinny ones)
Cow samorais
Draconians
Those skeletons that look like srg. Skullsplitter
Those fire and tornado guys
The wolfs from GH

These are my idea's for some new pets .(and wow when i previewed my list it was bigger than i thought .)

Andrew LVL 50 Myth
Issac Spirtthorn LVL 10 Balance

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
annabell7 wrote:
I like all of your ideas!!! It would be really cool to see some new pets. I was thinking maybe a street sweeper, sheep pet, or a kraken.
Ya, a Kraken would be cool, especially because the storm school has really no pets of their own.

Defender
May 18, 2009
I think I would want these to be pets: Grendel, Ice Wyvern, An Oni you can dye any color you want, An Icezilla, and a diseased water spirit. Oh and I'd like to see a Triton pet!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
i think there should be:
Grendels
Viking bears
Ravens in GH
Centaur
Those evil pigs you fight before the oni appears(the big ones not the skinny ones)
Cow samorais
Draconians
The wolfs from GH

These are my idea's for some new pets .(and wow when i previewed my list it was bigger than i thought .)

Andrew LVL 50 Myth

Nice list, though honestly I think it's a bit much lol Grendels would make really cool pets though, as would the fire and storm elementals.

Centaur, I think someone else mentioned, I would also love to see. And kraken would be very cool.

Thanks for the responses, guys and girls. Keep them coming. :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
OMG I really want a judgement pet! I've been thinking of that for a while now!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~lvl 45 Master Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
annabell7 wrote:

lol, a sheep sounded funny because all your others have to do with the game, and then a random sheep :D
I'm not being offensive.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Know what would be funny? A minature malistaire pet. lol. MY SERVANT MALISTAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
hunter33333 wrote:
I think I would want these to be pets: Grendel, Ice Wyvern, An Oni you can dye any color you want, An Icezilla, and a diseased water spirit. Oh and I'd like to see a Triton pet!

I say ice wayvern would be a good one.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
A CYCLOPS!!!!! No I'm just kidding, an Ice Wyvern pet would actually be nice, and also maybe a Rebirth pet (heal me, my pretty!!!) or a Vampire would be plain AWESOME. Also my last idea would be...
A MINI VERSION OF YOUR CHARACTER!!!!

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
i think all of those ideas are great and i think any creature really would make a great pet!!!!!!!!!

keep up the ideas and please reply

Benjamin Battlestaff level 35 pyromancer and climbing fast
8) 8) 8)

PS i am also coming up with more ideas so look for me in different areas of the mesage boards

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Know what would be funny? A minature malistaire pet. lol. MY SERVANT MALISTAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah. I like the idea of having a pet of your school's teacher. I would love to see a miniature Dalia Falmea, Alhazred, or Moolinda Wu running beside my wizards XD

Defender
May 18, 2009
Just got some more ideas:

Skeletal Pirate
Frost Giant
Seraph
Skeletal Warrior
Storm lord
Fire Dragon

That's it! Hope you guys enjoy! (Note: the pets listed all come with spell cards and are for all schools.)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
a flamewing would be pretty easy for KI to pull off. they just have to tweak a couple of things with the existing dragon pet.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
akidudontknow wrote:
I would personally love to see a scorpion, a phoenix, a vampire, judgement, a fire dragon, and a few others that I can't think of right now. Post your ideas for new pets here, and let me know what ya think of mine. :)
there has been a judgement now ever since the dawn of the hybrids

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Nice topic, honestly I think that any MoB should have its own pet or at least of the boss MoB. But I would love to see a pet that is actually something that you do not fight. Just something unique and still has something to do with the game.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
i think there should be:
Grendels
Viking bears
Ravens in GH
Centaur
Cow samorais
Draconians
The wolfs from GH

Andrew LVL 50 Myth

1. Some of them are already in the game
2. You copied my raven idea

Dude. Not cool!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Hey! Person here! Lolz anyway, my ideas for pets would be:

alive flowers ( i'm weird, i know )

polar bears ( it could be so cute! )

crabs ( would be so cool )

tiny dinosaurs that could fly ( what were they called? Pterosaurs? )

Triceratops and other dinosaurs that walk ( tiny ones :D )

And more pets as our enemies.

Personaly I luv collecting pets, and these kind of pets would be AWESOME! :D Whatever King Isle does, I am very happy with this game.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
i would like to have a scarecrow ( 7 pips death spell) or a super nova ( 7 pips balance spell) also a bartlebee would be awesome!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
i think there should be:
Grendels
Viking bears
Ravens in GH
Centaur
Cow samorais
Draconians
The wolfs from GH

Andrew LVL 50 Myth

1. Some of them are already in the game
2. You copied my raven idea

Dude. Not cool!

1. He didn't copy if he doesn't know you
2. If you had been courteous enough to look at the date, the original date of this post was about 10 months ago, and 10 months ago these pets didn't exist. Not cool!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
akidudontknow wrote:
I would personally love to see a scorpion, a phoenix, a vampire, judgement, a fire dragon, and a few others that I can't think of right now. Post your ideas for new pets here, and let me know what ya think of mine. :)

Dude, you know fiee bird plus pixie or sprite already equals phoenix, but I like the other ideas.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
myth987 wrote:
akidudontknow wrote:
there has been a judgement now ever since the dawn of the hybrids

100% Correct. There is the tempest pet as a judgement pet. And perhaps KI will come up with more pet ideas or use ours.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
I think we should have pet's of ALL bad guys that would ROCK!!!javascript:emoticon(':D');

p.s. if some one said that I'm sorry i didn't look at all of them

Master Sorcerer Lucas GriffenRunner

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
Hello, I belive that all the pets that I have seen asked about are all really cool. Although, I myself am a real lover of wild nature. White Bengal Tigers with different cards from all the schools would be really sweet.

The Heck Hounds are totally awsome, how about one set up so that it would have cards that would help for all the schools.

Being able to change the color on the unicorn pets to match the schools would be a great idea.

What about wolves, eagles, or endangered species for great pets, with the different cards for the schools.

More Mythical Creatures for all the schools, like the Centaurs and such...

Just a few more ideas.....

Wizard City 101 and Kings Isle RULZ!!!! It's all so AWSOME

Thank You for the most Spectacular game :D :-o 8) 8) 8) :P