Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard goal tracker

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
For this I mean you type down a wizard101 personal goal and how far you are, as well as reminders you can set time for every so often.
Like working on badges, like the one were you have to cast a TON of spells, or how many regements you need for a certain crafting recipe.
I would like it cause my gm ice is working on badges, and i need "Tomb Rader" but idk which quest i need to complete it, i believe i did every quest, i did all of the dongons (spelt wrong) twice in there, but i seem to laking it, so i would really apriciate it

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
As far as badges are concerned, you can use this website (which is posted numerous times throughout this forum) to help you determine which badges you are missing (there are about 4 badges right now that are glitched).

The Tomb Raider badge requires that you complete ALL quests in the tomb ... that includes side quests and the Beguiler quest.

I guess it would be too hard for you to hit "J" and look at the recipe you're working on to see how many reagents you still need to get.

And it would be too hard for you to hit "C" and look under badges to see how many more of a certain monster you need to kill.

KI has spent a consider amount of time and effort to create this game, the worlds, the schools and their spells, monsters and equipment. And most importantly, the storyline. Crafting and badges were a sideline ... something to do along the way or to strive for after you've done everything else.

If your goals are no longer playing the game within the storyline, then it is your responsibility to keep track of your progress, not KI.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
As far as badges are concerned, you can use this website (which is posted numerous times throughout this forum) to help you determine which badges you are missing (there are about 4 badges right now that are glitched).

The Tomb Raider badge requires that you complete ALL quests in the tomb ... that includes side quests and the Beguiler quest.

I guess it would be too hard for you to hit "J" and look at the recipe you're working on to see how many reagents you still need to get.

And it would be too hard for you to hit "C" and look under badges to see how many more of a certain monster you need to kill.

KI has spent a consider amount of time and effort to create this game, the worlds, the schools and their spells, monsters and equipment. And most importantly, the storyline. Crafting and badges were a sideline ... something to do along the way or to strive for after you've done everything else.

If your goals are no longer playing the game within the storyline, then it is your responsibility to keep track of your progress, not KI.

I did ALL of tombraiders requirements, and you cant check your progess on what badges your working on sometimes, like the spells one, and tombraider

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You obviously did not do ALL of the Tomb Raider badge requirements (I was wrong ... the Beguiler does not need to be done). The badge is not glitched because my wizard just got it. You must complete ALL of the quests (exluding the Beguiler) in the Tomb of Storms.

The only spell badge is the Master of ......... badge. It requires that you have learned ALL the spells from your school. Obviously, you cannot get that until level 48 and you have completed your last spell quest. There are secret trainers that have some of your missing spells. Check with them.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
You obviously did not do ALL of the Tomb Raider badge requirements (I was wrong ... the Beguiler does not need to be done). The badge is not glitched because my wizard just got it. You must complete ALL of the quests (exluding the Beguiler) in the Tomb of Storms.

The only spell badge is the Master of ......... badge. It requires that you have learned ALL the spells from your school. Obviously, you cannot get that until level 48 and you have completed your last spell quest. There are secret trainers that have some of your missing spells. Check with them.

i did get the mast of _ badge and YOU OBVIOUSLY didnt read all of what i said, i went through everyplace looking for quest, and got zero

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I did read what you said. You want a progress tracker for personal, non storyline-related goals (badges, reagents collecting for recipes).

You specifically mentioned the Tomb Raider badge. The badge is not glitched because I got it the other day. I'm telling you that you are still missing a quest, whether you can find it or not.

You specifically mentioned tracking the progress of the spell badge when you remarked on the inability to monitor the progress (or requirements) of certain badges. There is only one spell badge (school specific), and I told you how it is achieved.