Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I think that there should be a Jungle House. There can be all sorts of wild animals, birds, and lizards all around the house. The house can be insde a tree, sort of like the Life House. And there can also be other trees you can go inside of. :-D Plus a hude pond or river you can go inside.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Ok that is just like the Mooshu houses and the life house. Just get one or the other and put in new furniture. At least you have something close enough. I put snowy pines in the castle and it looks really cool like a forest.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I think there should be a space house that is on the moon and the sun is right by it and aliens guard the house and if someone tries to get in they have to fight the aliens to get through and if you lose the moon will shake then the person trying to get in goes to his/her house and if you want that to happen the house item menu will have a guard house button so when you are having a private meeting no one can get in unless they defeat the aliens and the way to get inside is a crater in the middle that takes you inside the moon and there will be a huge castle with aliens guarding it like outside but these dont battle they try to catch you if your a stranger and if they do you also get sent back and they run really fast and the person who owns the house is able to moon jump and inside the castle will be 10 floors the first floor will be a long room like a bowling alley with a bowling ball rack and 21 lanes to bowl and if you want to bowl run up to the rack and it says do you want to bowl then say yes the second will be a kitchen with a dishwasher oven counter cooking furnace ordering counter refridgerartor sink frying pan coverds on the walls above the counter toaster and dishes the third will be a livingroom that comes with nice clean carpet with a couch windows to peek out a tv go up to it then it gives you a controller for the tv all game systems on a shelf where only moon jumps can go only house owner can go up to it if you wanna play a game system go up to them then it will ask if you want to play one then say yes then select the one you want then it will give you a controller but if it is a portable one like ds ds i psp gameboy gameboy advanced and gameboy sp and then it will have a sterio go up to it to listen to music and then the rest of the floors i will figure out later and also if you wanna come here at level 38 there will be a quest from simon and it says to talk to merle ambrose and get his astral wand then take it to the wc house keeper then talk to zekein kt then go to shopping district again and go to the end of elik's edge then a floating nirini will come out then it slashes it's staff then a blue path will appear it takes you to the floating tree at elik's edge then there will be a door press a to open it then go in and then you will be in a spirit world and then assistant danforth will be there then he says "See that port behind me? Go there and you will find a rare moon planet called Space Outpost" then he dissapears then you see a portal press x to go in then you will find a space suit on the ground right in front of you in the moon planet then press g to pick it up then it says go to the space outpost house shop talk to the seller there sir ralph he sells houses and furniture then he gives you a house for free then go to a guard by a super huge castle you can see it anywhere then you will see the guard named phillip drake and he says "Go through this door people tell me there is something anchient behind it" then press a to open it then there will be a big gurtok dude that is brown his name is amethyst oni and he says "Young wizard you will see power like no other oni has ever seen my name is amethyst oni and you will not stop me if you do enter the door behind me to secret galaxies" then defeat him he is storm and has 10,000 health and he is alone like jade oni then when you defeat him he says "Your honered wizard enter the door you deserve the secret BUT i will REURN hahahaha!" then go through the door it will already be opened then there will be a selection screen where you want to go and the gurtok wont return anymore just have to kill him once so click on where you want to go the choices are back to town to commons to secret world and moon home then go there and poof your there and what i mean by intruders is people you dont know who port to a friend but if you turn off lock everyone can do anything at your house

i know this was really long but if someone makes i will be happy comment plz

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008

bloodeater96 wrote:
I think there should be a space house that is on the moon and the sun is right by it and aliens guard the house and if someone tries to get in they have to fight the aliens to get through and if you lose the moon will shake then the person trying to get in goes to his/her house and if you want that to happen the house item menu will have a guard house button so when you are having a private meeting no one can get in unless they defeat the aliens and the way to get inside is a crater in the middle that takes you inside the moon and there will be a huge castle with aliens guarding it like outside but these dont battle they try to catch you if your a stranger and if they do you also get sent back and they run really fast and the person who owns the house is able to moon jump and inside the castle will be 10 floors the first floor will be a long room like a bowling alley with a bowling ball rack and 21 lanes to bowl and if you want to bowl run up to the rack and it says do you want to bowl then say yes the second will be a kitchen with a dishwasher oven counter cooking furnace ordering counter refridgerartor sink frying pan coverds on the walls above the counter toaster and dishes the third will be a livingroom that comes with nice clean carpet with a couch windows to peek out a tv go up to it then it gives you a controller for the tv all game systems on a shelf where only moon jumps can go only house owner can go up to it if you wanna play a game system go up to them then it will ask if you want to play one then say yes then select the one you want then it will give you a controller but if it is a portable one like ds ds i psp gameboy gameboy advanced and gameboy sp and then it will have a sterio go up to it to listen to music and then the rest of the floors i will figure out later and also if you wanna come here at level 38 there will be a quest from simon and it says to talk to merle ambrose and get his astral wand then take it to the wc house keeper then talk to zekein kt then go to shopping district again and go to the end of elik's edge then a floating nirini will come out then it slashes it's staff then a blue path will appear it takes you to the floating tree at elik's edge then there will be a door press a to open it then go in and then you will be in a spirit world and then assistant danforth will be there then he says "See that port behind me? Go there and you will find a rare moon planet called Space Outpost" then he dissapears then you see a portal press x to go in then you will find a space suit on the ground right in front of you in the moon planet then press g to pick it up then it says go to the space outpost house shop talk to the seller there sir ralph he sells houses and furniture then he gives you a house for free then go to a guard by a super huge castle you can see it anywhere then you will see the guard named phillip drake and he says "Go through this door people tell me there is something anchient behind it" then press a to open it then there will be a big gurtok dude that is brown his name is amethyst oni and he says "Young wizard you will see power like no other oni has ever seen my name is amethyst oni and you will not stop me if you do enter the door behind me to secret galaxies" then defeat him he is storm and has 10,000 health and he is alone like jade oni then when you defeat him he says "Your honered wizard enter the door you deserve the secret BUT i will REURN hahahaha!" then go through the door it will already be opened then there will be a selection screen where you want to go and the gurtok wont return anymore just have to kill him once so click on where you want to go the choices are back to town to commons to secret world and moon home then go there and poof your there and what i mean by intruders is people you dont know who port to a friend but if you turn off lock everyone can do anything at your house

That lack of puncuation astounds me.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
there can be one like a cave outside would have bones is a big pile. inside it has stairs,a secret room, and a basement where a mosnster is caged in it. inside can have 9 rooms and some stairs. outside can have trees that are dead and some can bethrown around. night sky and eyes looking everywhere. mist can cover the ground. but leave some room for the housing items. that would be a cool death house. :)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
bloodeater96 wrote:

that completely ignores the medieval setting and wizard setting