Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is myth the real conjuring school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
So maybe myths fan been attacking myth specailty wrong.

OK i figure out changes that can be made to improve Myth:ideally! For some reason i don't think myth is a minion school, or was made to be.Because Death got the better minions, it makes since since there the necromancers,and uses alot of conjuring of dead creatures, so maybe ki made a mistake in the fact that death is the true conjuring school while myth specailize in braking defenses, aka shields.That why we have the double hit spells to break defences first>So if ki were to change myth title it will change to Masters sheild breaker.

So i Think it was maybe a sheild braking school, because of minotaur, orthrus, remove ward, peirce, and earthquake all have the abilty to break sheilds.There for i move that myth change from the minion summoning shool to the sheild breaking school.With that in mind i think these changes will help myth shape up a bit:

Changes: Earthqake x pip spell same effects but 75 damage per pip
( yay myth get a per pip spell)

Level 1: Blood bat ( stays the same)
Level 2: Troll( stay the same)
Level 3: Cyclops( stay the same)
level 4: humungofrog( stay the same)
level 5: MInotaur( stays the same)

Change:level 6 Orthrus ( 50 for first hit, 525 for second hit)

Change:Level 7 ninja pigs( 700 damage to all)
(Yay our level 7 spell can effect everyone else like everyone else)

Q:Ok if Ki change myth from a conjuring school to a shield breaking school will this work for myth or something similar?

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
ziffinite90 wrote:
So maybe myths fan been attacking myth specailty wrong.

OK i figure out changes that can be made to improve Myth:ideally! For some reason i don't think myth is a minion school, or was made to be.Because Death got the better minions, it makes since since there the necromancers,and uses alot of conjuring of dead creatures, so maybe ki made a mistake in the fact that death is the true conjuring school while myth specailize in braking defenses, aka shields.That why we have the double hit spells to break defences first>So if ki were to change myth title it will change to Masters sheild breaker.

So i Think it was maybe a sheild braking school, because of minotaur, orthrus, remove ward, peirce, and earthquake all have the abilty to break sheilds.There for i move that myth change from the minion summoning shool to the sheild breaking school.With that in mind i think these changes will help myth shape up a bit:

Changes: Earthqake x pip spell same effects but 75 damage per pip
( yay myth get a per pip spell)

Level 1: Blood bat ( stays the same)
Level 2: Troll( stay the same)
Level 3: Cyclops( stay the same)
level 4: humungofrog( stay the same)
level 5: MInotaur( stays the same)

Change:level 6 Orthrus ( 50 for first hit, 525 for second hit)

Change:Level 7 ninja pigs( 700 damage to all)
(Yay our level 7 spell can effect everyone else like everyone else)

Q:Ok if Ki change myth from a conjuring school to a shield breaking school will this work for myth or something similar?

No, no and no. Myth is a spirit school and already strong. Having a ninja pig spell that does 700 damage to all? No, no and no.

Having an orthrus that's a 6 pip spell? That does huge damage as it is? No.

You can't just think of a PvE aspect, there is a PvP aspect to go along with as well.

A myth is already a problem, don't need to worsen it.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
death only get's one minion spell while myth gets many.

I am myth and i agree we are powerful