Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for gm storms

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
what is the HIGHEST accuracy the best storm cloths can give? I need it for research

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
what is the HIGHEST accuracy the best storm cloths can give? I need it for research

If you have all your level 50 gear your accuracy will be 15%. This comes from Snowcrusher's Galvanic Shroud, Malistaire's Wrathful Wrap, and Spiderkeeper's Thundershoes.

There may be some things that, if worn in a certain combination, might manage to give you higher accuracy, but not sure what they would be. Though I can pretty much guarantee that you will lose even more health and other stats, as well as already never having any other resistance than storm, if you use this stuff.

Personally the only piece of this gear I use is the Wrathful Wrap. I think it gives plenty of accuracy on it's own with the 7% it provides. I don't do PvP, so the higher accuracy really doesn't matter to me quite as much. And then I use Crown gear, level 45, boots and hat, as this gives me a much higher power pip percentage than what the full level 50 Storm gear gives. Plus it gives me some global resistance, as well as more health than the level 50 stuff provides...and Storm can always use more health as well.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Thanks everyone this helps a LOT with my research on wildbots, i have found a way to make it 100%, but you need a rare treasure card to do it :(, which is sniper, you need that, the cloths, lightning strike, both life accuaracy boast, and balance