Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't train!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
i'm trying to earn thie spirit blade from niles (balance tree) and it won't let me click on it! yes i'm a high enough level i'm 36 now and it still won't let me! and yes i have training points three at the moment. can someone plz help me! i want that card so bad since i'm death and life!

~Jared shadowstone the NON-subber

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jXw245 wrote:
i'm trying to earn thie spirit blade from niles (balance tree) and it won't let me click on it! yes i'm a high enough level i'm 36 now and it still won't let me! and yes i have training points three at the moment. can someone plz help me! i want that card so bad since i'm death and life!

~Jared shadowstone the NON-subber

I think this is a know issue...you can't buy that #'d slot for some reason. I find if you buy spirit trap it will move spirit blade to a position where you can buy it.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
You must train on some other spell from niles,the spirit blade is lvl 25 and the others are lower lvls,so you've got to train for some other spell from him.

Emily Rainsword lvl 31 life/fire student

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
This is a known bug.

If you select the top spell with your mouse, then use the arrow key to move down, you can select the spell you want and train for it.

Hope this helps.

Zachary FireDust

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
You must train on some other spell from niles,the spirit blade is lvl 25 and the others are lower lvls,so you've got to train for some other spell from him.

Sorry, but you're wrong. As long as you meet the level requirement, you can choose any spell from Niles, in any order you want to.

Right now, there is a bug with choosing spells in the 4th spot from trainers. Hopefully, MikeStrath's work-around actually does work. I'm going to try it next time I get a training point.