Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

higher dules

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
hey guys i think we should have a 20 vs 20 pvp or something like that.
i think it would be fun to have that many players fighting at ones .
so it would also be fun to make it so we can have clan battles :D.
this game is so fun.

bye killer90317

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
killer90317 wrote:
this game is so fun.

bye killer90317

Nice thought Killer90317, but I feel the outcome would be the same. Let the Chain Stunning Begin!!! How would you even set that up? I think the characters would have to be smaller to fit everyone in.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
killer90317 wrote:
this game is so fun.

bye killer90317

No thanks, this game is too broken to attempt anything like that. Besides, you'll be waiting 10 minutes before you can even cast your spell to go through everyone else.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
guys you need to think big on this.
what i mean is it would be fun to do dules with 20 people think big guys. :?
so what i am saying is just think of stuff that is cool

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
killer90317 wrote:
guys you need to think big on this.
what i mean is it would be fun to do dules with 20 people think big guys. :?
so what i am saying is just think of stuff that is cool
it would come down to who is first think if you was fighting 20 storms at one time and they all hit with lord in the same round i dont think i have 20 shields in any deck i have on any char and i could see a chain a mile long in a 20v20 i dont think there is that many people who would want to wait all day for 40 people to get in the fight

scot deathhammer

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009

This is the best thing I have ever read on this forum.
Picture this, your on a team with 20 above lvl 45, you all use your wand attack on the same person (plus boost from clothing), you just did over 2000 damage without using a single pip. Now think about it, whoever gets to go first, they all could just use any four pip splash attack and kill the entire other team; I'm not even going to think about how much damage they could dish out with rank 7 spells.
Ok, step back. Even with a team of 20 lvl 1s, they could still take out anybody they wanted on the first turn, if this were a real PvP option strategy would be thrown to the winds and death and caos would ensue.
Utter death, that I would definetly take part in; that would be a refreshment to all the woes of normel PvP.

Valdus Titanfist 48 Ice Private
Valerian TitanFist 18 Myth Warlord
Valkoor Titanfist 11 Death Private

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
As a lot of people said this isnt the best idea for this kind of game. Who ever goes first in this kind of match would instantly win. The team going first would just have to all use a 4 pip aoe spell and it would easily wipe the other team. The only other thing you could do is host a tournament for two clans and have 5 teams of four. Otherwise the combat system in this game isn't built for massive player pvp.

.......*´¨)............................................................(¨´*
.....¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨).....(¨*•.¸.. (¨´*•.¸´•.¸
...(¸.•´..........(¸. RiskYourLife •.¸)..........´•.¸)

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Imagine how much that duel would take! Just hours and hours and hours. Somebody dies, a life wizard heals them, back to square one.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
That won't be happening, think about how big the circle would have to be, also think about how long each round would be. It just wouldn't work.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
That is incredibly unbalanced. If you have a whole collection of 10 ice and 10 storm, the ice people could shield the whole time for the storms while the storm people dont even need to buff. They just use storm lord 10 times in a row and the team going second automatically loses