Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Ambrose Evil?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Evil? Nonsense! (More like evil nonsense ) Anyways, I have came to the conclusion that he may not be evil, but I think he MIGHT be hiding something, somewhere. Just think about it. He said he founded wizard city.... and...thats all... So what about his history? Will KI let him talk about it? lol

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
thunder7343 wrote:
No, then he wouldn't be nice and train us only in death.

I have only one thing to describe this post as...

FAIL

LOL Death is not evil what are you talking about dude?

You know that Malistaire guy ( i hope you do i mean not only has his name been put in the thread like almost a hundred time but THE WHOLE POINT of the game)? He was the Death school teacher ( i REALLY hope you know that) he was evil it doesn't mean the entire school of Death is evil.

Yes Ambrose is evil he goes off and tells all of us were the only person who can defeat Malistaire (one Malistraire and some number with a lot of zeros of the only person who can defeat him)

As for those of you getting all mad and worked up about this son of a hamster get a sense of humor a lot of us are joking (then again some of the posts seem like they really mean it ) seriously don't get so touchy.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Ambrose when we don't see him

" You are the only one who can save the Spiral from Malistaire!" Ambrose says a little un-enthusiastic to a small novice diviner.

Small Novice wizard walks out of Ambrose's office

" Finally that kid is gone" Ambrose mutters walking over to a door covered in books " GAMMA! MOVE THE BOOKS ITS ALMOST KICK OFF TIME!"

Gamma flies in and carries books away two by two.

Once all of them are gone Ambrose walks through and sits down on a lazyboy recliner and turns on a football game, and starts eating potatoe chips.

AMBROSE IS SOOOOOOOO LAZY!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
masonlr wrote:
yes he is because if you go to youtube its shows his next plans to make wizard city under malistares control and guess who posted it the creatores of wizard 101 go to how to and reply thank you

are you seirios he wants to give up wizard city!!!!

I work for malistaire wait forget that

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
I've always thought ambrose is evil and Malistaire was a good guy. If you really think about it, it all makes sense. Ambrose kidnapped us from ouor home worlds, Malistaire tried to stop us in the very beginning. Maybe Malistaire was trying to save us? Also Ambrose makes us kill people, another point of why he's evil!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
ziffinite90 wrote:
Does anyone know whether or not ambrose is really one of the good guys, or a undercover bad guy who has secret evil plans for wizard city,and uses you as a henchman?Ambrose is a mysterious person, with very mysterious past and tends not to talk about it.Will Ki expalin ambrose orgins later in the new worlds?

yeah its been a long time sense lvl one but at that time i thought it was a backwards story kinda thing. i didnt know anything bout this game so i thought malistare was ambros' bro and cyrus was like snape from hp :P. i also thought maybe just maybe ambros was evil and not telling us anything like you said but he was partners with malistare to take over the spiral

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
masonlr wrote:
lane3520 wrote:
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that
no you battle malistare and proffeser cyrs is evil

Personally, think Cyrus is neither evil nor good. He only sided with Ravenwood to not look like a renegade proffessor like Malistare. But we all know he was Cyrus' brother. And maybe he still loved him. That's why he's so grouchy and also tried to expell you.
It's sad...

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
As a grand who has gone through the whole story line ambrose is not evil but in celestia he could be

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:
I've always thought ambrose is evil and Malistaire was a good guy. If you really think about it, it all makes sense. Ambrose kidnapped us from ouor home worlds, Malistaire tried to stop us in the very beginning. Maybe Malistaire was trying to save us? Also Ambrose makes us kill people, another point of why he's evil!

Malistare is evil to, for one he ALMOST KILLED THE LEADER OF MOOSHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the man does have style in how he decives and destroys.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
lane3520 wrote:
i think he might be because my friend said when u r level 50 u hav to battle him or something like that

First of all big misunderstanding who you battle is Cyrus Drake and it just for him to be sure you can beat Malistaire and it is not level 50 its is when you finish Mooshu so your friend exagerated.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
KILEYGHOSTBLOOD wrote:
i think he is. i don't know if some one has gottin' a quest to do something like this but...... i found malistares wife! :-o :D well my friend did. and merle knows about it!!! so why don't merle tell malistare that his wife is actually alive and all the evil stuff will be over. ;-)

lvl21/death

Then he would be lying because you find her ghost as a boss in a tower in Dragonspyre so research. Look up the Ghost of Sylvia Drake to see what i mean.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I remember a quest when Ambrose wanted you to take a potion to bartebly and he says, "Beware Ambrose, beware malistare" Maybe in a few more worlds he will somehow become evil and we have to fight him!